Why People Can't Have Nice Things

breams

Was drinking last night with some people and a girl has to go pick up her drunk boyfriend from somewhere to drop him off at home. She comes back later and can't find her purse, which has her phone in it and all her crap in there as well as a couple hundred in cash. Turns out when she was driving this guy home, she left her purse on his lap and at some point the guy just tossed it out the car window (we find out cause the guy admits to it, then turns off his phone and goes to bed).

Rest of the night is shit for me as these girls just get trashed, cancel her credit cars, and talk about how that Coach purse cost almost a grand.

Last night I was putting some gas into my car and watched this little old lady in a 4 door Prism cross a lane and smash into the drivers side doors of a late model Crown Vic that was in the far right lane. She pulled into the gas station, paused for half a second, and then kept on going, driving through the station and exiting out onto a cross street. The vato in the Crown Vic watched from the scene of the accident as she pulled away, and then dropped the hammer and peeled out through the station to try and catch up to her.

I would have liked to see that confrontation if/when she pulled over.