...Advice? Trading in Skinners

aaronaps

I have never seen or heard of most of the brands mentioned here ( I live in ultra-hip Texas) so any advice would be much appreciated.

Levi's Skinners fit me perfect but I am tired of the current washes. So I am looking for something new - similar fit (low, slim, bootcut), similar price (max about $250), and pre-washed (raw denim hurts my balls). I am 32w-34l if that helps for anything.

-thanks again

ps. if anyone says "Wranglers" I will jump through your computer and shove my six-shooter up your *

;)

I am selling some Edwins which should definitely be a part of your collection if you want to get into better denim. Edwins are a Japanese brand.

Not sure how much you know about denim, but basically all the best denim jeans are now made in Japan, in a nutshell.

I have a 31 x 34 which will be a perfect fit for you. They are brand new and a nice start into better denim without going 'way out' and buying some of the pricier brands.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/j-edwards/edwinfuk.jpg

Send me a private message if you're interested.

I'm not a cowboy, I just play one on the internet... but those wranglers don't look too bad, now that I think about it - just pull off the label and...tada!

sneakeraddict: Thanks. Do you know the measure of the rise? Those don't appear to be low enough. Thanks again.

If your looking for Low Rise/Bootcut... easiest thing on earth find... and you are in DFW try Octane in West Village... they carry a bunch of crazy brands and have an insane amount of inventory. No Raw denim though which sucks for me.

If you are in Austin then try Factory People or By George..

If you are in Houston.. move... it really sucks there.

I beginning to question your commitment to Sparkle Motion

http://www.4duos.com

They are regular rise.

If you want to get into premium denim (ie Japanese denim and the brands most discussed on here) you will find most brands are regular rise.

If you want low rise, you should probably look into Nudie denim etc. Or Wrangler.

If you're still interested, please click 'profile' next to my name where you will find my email address and you can then email me.

cheers

In other words, I am saying ditch the lowrise.

Lowrise is for chicks and blokes with small.................

Why not buy my Edwins and expereince Japanese quality denim? icon_smile_wink.gif

They will be expensive though if you are used to buying regular levis etc in the States.

Edited by sneakeraddict on Mar 1, 2006 at 01:39 PM

Quote:

In other words, I am saying ditch the lowrise.

Lowrise is for chicks and blokes with small.................

Why not buy my Edwins and expereince Japanese quality denim? icon_smile_wink.gif

They will be expensive though if you are used to buying regular levis etc in the States.

Edited by sneakeraddict on Mar 1, 2006 at 01:39 PM

--- Original message by sneakeraddict on Mar 1, 2006 01:38 PM

OK, enough with the advertising. Keep it in supermarket.