The cost of the raw denim lifestyle

TTM

Well i'm a construction worker but i wear my SE/BiG "workshirt" and worker denim pant only on sunday. What the fuck ?

Rest of week i put a crappy adidas trackpant, orange safety workboots that no one of you would wear and random tee with company name on to go to jobsites (one day i'll post a pic in waywt thread, you gonna laught guy). The only true worker on this message board who wear MiJ stuff at job is this guy from hamburg (i forgot the name sorry). And he always looks so clean, like he never put his hands in grease and dirt.

Well, don't tell me about authenticity or durability or history preservation or shit like that. It's just a nice fashion style. And by the way, this is a fashion related message board.

check my waywt pic posted yesterday,overalls are dirty as fuck.some of my pics are done after work,hence the "clean look".I wouldnt dare to wear my Sugarcanes or Fullcounts for welding/grinding all day long,but it happens if its just a quick job.

haha, i thought cheep's pic was a visualization of where this thread's going...

What he said.