GLASS Magazine. New international title

hairofthedog

How do you rate Glass magazine  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate Glass magazine

• About time we had a relevant magazine on the shelf. I'd buy it.
    • I like the idea and everything but it doesn't offer anything more then other mags on in the market.
    • Don't like the idea/concept/design. Not interesting to me.

GLASS is a new international magazine launching in Jan/Feb 2010 covering High Fashion, Music, Art and Architecture distributed by Conde Nast.

The website has already been 'soft launched' and contains constantly updated features and articles across the sections and more.

PM me if you want the password to download the pdf of the printed beta Issue 0.

what do you guys think of it?

www.theglassmagazine.com

GlassMagazine-10-06-09-2.png

GLASS is a new international magazine launching in Jan/Feb 2010 covering High Fashion, Music, Art and Architecture distributed by Conde Nast.

The website has already been 'soft launched' and contains constantly updated features and articles across the sections and more.

PM me if you want the password to download the pdf of the printed beta Issue 0.

what do you guys think of it?

www.theglassmagazine.com

GlassMagazine-10-06-09-2.png

Hmm another art/fashion/design mag, wow!! Guy Bourdin is one of my fav photog but I'm really wondering what new stuff can be said about him, especially in a short article. John Baldessari, the dandy warhols, Italian modernism etc. ok so this mag it aimed at discussing stuff you already know so you feel like you're part of the cultural elite?

I'll probably flip through it but to hook me it needs an angle and to treat form/content as integrated not separate entities, can it do that?