Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I think mine were raw but I'm not sure. It's nearly 18 years ago since I started wearing them. I only remember that they were stiff. BTW, if you want to see some 90's Evisu jeans and jackets "in action", watch the video of 'Fastlove' from George Michael.

Big fan of this video! Ahead of the times and still a tune!

• 2 weeks later...

Someone who wants to pay roughly 900 US-$ for this pair of Evisu 2001 No.0? It looks like it uses the Sugarcane 40400 natural indigo denim

https://world.taobao.com/item/525500214098.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.V61ZBC

Not sure if this pair is authentic although the denim looks right and so does the construction from what I can see.

Never heard of this combination before but some years ago there was an Evisu x Sugarcane collab (remember the painted gull and painted star on the back pocket?!) so it could be possible and the SC40400 denim was also used by other brands before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody have experience with the 2000t fit? Looks like the current run on Denimio might be the thing to solve the fit problems I ran into in Sapporo back in October.

Quite small leg opening.. is that what you want?  

Planning to visit Japan later this year and have my mind on copping a pair of no.1 specials. Is there a fit guide I can refer to (I dont have time to go through 360+ pages in this thread). I'm hoping to find a pair of Evisus that fit fit similar to samurai 710xx...

Yea the No.1 is also on my list...always wanted a pair of evisu ever since they got insanely popular during my high school days and seemed as if everyone owned a fake pair...ah the power of nostalgia