Evisu is still loved!

benzak

The waist is slightly bigger (an inch). But no where near the craziness of the 2005 version.

http://international...pages/wash-care

Might wanna email them for exact sizing.

I'd get em. LOL. The fit is probably good, if the pics of the 2008 are any indication. You better hurry though, they appear to be selling. No telling when they'll do this again.

Edited by heflys

Thats what they finished at... with only a 32 leg raw in No.1 denim I didnt think they would be that popular. Oh well, must be a lot of short ass's in Japan :D

You are lucky you didn't bid further and stopped on 14,000 yen as your highest bid.

The actual inseam of the jeans was 73cm (股下73cï½).

You would end up buying a pair of shorts ;)

Edited by zuko

Ben is this one of the 2 jackets you bought from Ebay or another one?

heflys thanks for the info mate, im not sure whether to size up 1 or not just so the leg isnt so skinny. It says the 2008 is a straight cut but going off whatever fit pics are about it looks like a skinny straight. Not the biggest fan of slim jeans but maybe they wont be so bad. Hard to tell since not many peps have 2008's.

Ben is this one of the 2 jackets you bought from Ebay or another one?

one of the two...fits fine in the shoulder and arm but not the best elsewhere, although a soak might sort that out. i'll probably re-list it in its dry condition rather than soak it and find out it's still not good.

Anyone know where I may be able to source a top button fly for a pair of lot 2000 No. 1's?

Thanks in advance!

short of contacting evisu japan, your only real bet would be to look for crappy old pairs on ebay and the like...

i received the pair of mij evisu i won on ebay today. black and yellow selvage. the back of the rivets say "YAMANE" in bold letters instead of the japanese characters that are on my current pair. compared to my red selvage 2000s, the denim feels stiffer and more greencast. they didnt shrink much even though i put them through a hot wash, so i'm thinking they might be no2 denim?

my tagged size 33 have a leg opening of 8 inches, but the rise on them feels higher than my size 36 2000 no1s...i really cant tell if they are 2000 or 2001 cut.

will post fitpics once they're dry.

oh and the previous owner had forgotten a crumpled 20$ bill in his back left pocket...that means i got the jeans for pretty much 80$ plus shipping. score!

I still haven't decided if I am going to forgive evisu for liquidating their US market. Now we have to pay penalties for currency fluctuation (stupid weak dollar), and last time I checked evisu international still charged us 17% vat, plus obscene EMS shipping. Grrrrrrrrrr

a few pics, as promised.

tumblr_m32df6Z4Ew1r9cl5s.jpg

tiger selvage, and the beautiful chainstitch

tumblr_m32dggYmKF1r9cl5s.jpg

denim and rivet details

tumblr_m32dhmHsdO1r9cl5s.jpg

missing rivet on the left pocket...whatevs

tumblr_m32dipas3q1r9cl5s.jpg

crappy fit pic. really liking the baggy fit, especially since the leg opening isnt too big.

these jeans are gonna be my skate/work/whatever jeans from now on. hopefully i'll have some good evo pics to show you guys in a couple of months!

I still haven't decided if I am going to forgive evisu for liquidating their US market. Now we have to pay penalties for currency fluctuation (stupid weak dollar), and last time I checked evisu international still charged us 17% vat, plus obscene EMS shipping. Grrrrrrrrrr

No VAT, but $27 for shipping. Plus, there's the possibility customs might charge you a fee, since Evisu wants to use Fed EX or DHL. Some stores mark items as gifts or pay the customs fees.

^i'd say you're doing your pairs justice....clearly not afraid to wear/treat your jeans like jeans and we seem to be on the same wavelength as far as cuts and general aesthetics...thanks for keeping it real in a time when sufu isn't giving much to come back for!

Edited by aho