Evisu is still loved!

benzak

thanks I've seen those already but I would rather go for a 35 in the no.1s

and I love handpainted gulls

and they're too long for me

As they're plain, it leaves you the option of choosing the colour of your gulls. Furthermore, they're only washed once, so it's reasonable to expect more shrinkage; when your combs set in, they will also become "shorter". If not cuff 'em, hem 'em.

For me, size 1up in 2000s No.1 is like castration (after a couple washes); my true waist is 34, and my legs are semi-muscular, just shy of slim. I have a 35 I don't wear anymore, because it's shrunk too much; but these are worn and cut-offs (last time posted was ages ago).

I'm curious to see some fits of the no.2s now but this thread is so huge.

thanks Devilva they look slim enough for TTS, is the waist comfortable there?

The waist stretched out an inch and I think theres room for more if it was needed. If you're looking for a slim fit maybe size down 1 or have a look at the 2005's that Warakia owns. I think theres a fit pic somewhere in this thread.

Does anyone know if you get much shrinkage from the Brown Box pairs? Im looking to do a hot soak on mine to try to bring in the thigh and inseam.

Being a short ass doesnt help either. I'll have to get these hemmed but id prefer to get the shrinkage, if any, out first. Just seems too sloppy. You can see it in the front on pic.

bbf.jpg

bbb.jpg

Want to wear them because the denim looks and feels great. So different than all the other models out.

^ I sold one of those on ebay to someone in europe like a year ago... :(

Evisu USA has folded, that's why there's no more of them.

:(

salaami's lead is down atm. They have some of the D67 but they can't be contacted right now.

I tried sending a too-small pair of those to Ale, the ones I was de-embroidering. They were lost in customs though. You know he would have turned in some nice evo too.

The waist stretched out an inch and I think theres room for more if it was needed. If you're looking for a slim fit maybe size down 1 or have a look at the 2005's that Warakia owns. I think theres a fit pic somewhere in this thread.

Does anyone know if you get much shrinkage from the Brown Box pairs? Im looking to do a hot soak on mine to try to bring in the thigh and inseam.

If you're looking for a slim/tapered fit the 2005 is def. the way to go. I went TTS on them and I like the fit, not very slim but because of the 19 cm taper as opposed to the 21 on the 2000's it still works out as a semi-slim fit for me. If I would get them again I would probably size down one though, because the waist is definitely capable of stretching one size. My TTS pair hasn't stretched out that much, maybe half an inch or so.

The only thing to mind is that there's a zip fly, not a button fly. Some find it a deal breaker.

You mean the middle belt loop? Offset is pretty common... it's that way on both of my #2's.

As for rivets, my two modern-ish (mid to late 2000s) #2s have "Evisu" stamped on the back, and my older made in italy pair have Cobra rivets and buttons.

That looks like a gorgeous pair, just the little details -- patch, gulls, and the tab really set it off.

i meant the loop on the back left and right. you can see closely on the patch pic. the loop did not stitch on the waist stitch line. thanks

how to size on 2001 no.2 ? deciding whether i should pick up the no.2 17 oz. do they shrink/stretch much?

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/frisbee/item/10003203/

so sexy.

so far, from what i search... No.2 size have 2 inch plus on waist but for No.1. true to size when measure.

evisu on sale but limited on size

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/gmmstore/item/evisu-6/

how to size on 2001 no.2 ? deciding whether i should pick up the no.2 17 oz. do they shrink/stretch much?

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/frisbee/item/10003203/

so sexy.

Don't think anyone has the 17oz denim here, No.2 in general is discussed over the last couple or three pages. I don't like the gulls on the 17ozers.

i have a pair of evisu genes, but need a little help to authentic this one.

other details is ok, what bother me is the belt loop is a little bit off position and when evisu stop using scovill rivet?

Nothing wrong with those, they're a nice pair.

just got some bucklebacks on ebay

$(KGrHqV,!i8E4sEfbUu-BO(C7JsbFQ~~60_12.JPG

everything looks good on them, but i cant seem to find any models with suspender buttons.

heres a link to the auction... maybe someone could tell me the lot#?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200649367597?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

either way, they were cheap enough that even if they are fakes, i didnt lose too much money.

Something not too serious:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/EVISU-Designer-Kinderjeans-98-104-Red-Selvage-neu-/320754722092?pt=Kinderbekleidung_Jungen&hash=item4aae78a52c

Is this jean legit? I'm looking for something like this for my little daughter and I know nothing about Evisus. Thanks in advance.

They look pretty legit to me; I saw something similar in the Evisu kids range a couple of years ago when I was down in London.

awesome... thanks crash. as soon as i won them for 25$ i had a moment where i thought it was too good to be true.

Nah, looks like a good find to me - be interested in seeing the true colour of the denim once you have them.

If they're the same as the ones coleslawyum posted, they're a model not seen these days (or at least, not by me). His had an Evis tag and the jean number changed from the more Evis-like 2506 to 2006.

My buckleback 2004s are on fleabay as we speak, decided that I was never gonna get round to wearing them...

are those sizing charts even reliable? And no 2s are sanfo so they won't shrink 2inches. The sizing of evisus is so confusing that I have been sending pms to crashtestbrummies for a year and still haven't copped. Ha

Evisu sizing is as unreliable as you can get...but size up two on No.1 denim and you should be alright, even if a little stretching is needed...