Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Thanks ogkush.

BTW, which denim/fabric category would the MIJ No.1 Special and No.2 falls into?

Is it possible to categorize them?

I searched through their japanese website on this but it seemed they did not say anything on this aspect...then again I may have overlook it. Any idea?

Thanks ogkush.

BTW, which denim/fabric category would the MIJ No.1 Special and No.2 falls into?

Is it possible to categorize them?

I searched through their japanese website on this but it seemed they did not say anything on this aspect...then again I may have overlook it. Any idea?

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdenim-gallery.heavy.jp%2Fevisu-jeans%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

can anyone also tell me how to make my evisu's lighter in colour without the 'wearing them for a year' non stop in bed etc? any tips?! thanks

bleach and water homie:confused:

on a side note the jeans I got for my kid from the evisu sale came today. The color looks a lot like the wrangler joints (kind of aqua). Gave them the full inspection and discovered the denim is broken twill. gotta love evisu!

Hey Cheep, do you know where I can still get the Nakame in size 28? They sold out in the Evisu main site. I love the colour on those, beautiful.

no idea... maybe check ebay. they are trying to get rid of all the stock, so you wont see em again on the website.

bleach and water homie:confused:

on a side note the jeans I got for my kid from the evisu sale came today. The color looks a lot like the wrangler joints (kind of aqua). Gave them the full inspection and discovered the denim is broken twill. gotta love evisu!

thanks og. will the bleech make the jeans really white though?

thanks og. will the bleech make the jeans really white though?

yeah the bleach could really fuck them up, I was just playing around. If you're really trying to get them lighter I suggest just washing them often.

The beauty of raw denim is its development over time you must lean patience grasshoppa ;)

yeah the bleach could really fuck them up, I was just playing around. If you're really trying to get them lighter I suggest just washing them often.

The beauty of raw denim is its development over time you must lean patience grasshoppa ;)

hi OG you seem to know your evisu ... what do you think of these....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180223052892&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT&ih=008

the red tab has a big E are they fake?

hi OG you seem to know your evisu ... what do you think of these....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180223052892&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT&ih=008

the red tab has a big E are they fake?

I'm no expert just a customer.

since the pics are blurry and you're dealing with e-bay anything is possible but I'd lean towards them being real. I'd check the rivets and buttons - the current MIJ have buttons that say style craft & co. deluxe. Rivets say Yamane on both sides and the xx rivets in the back should be in Japanese.

The sellers got decent feedback so you should be good to go? can't say I'm a fan of that style but what ever works :P

I'm no expert just a customer.

since the pics are blurry and you're dealing with e-bay anything is possible but I'd lean towards them being real. I'd check the rivets and buttons - the current MIJ with have buttons with style craft & co. deluxe. Rivets say Yamane on both sides and the xx rivets in the back should be in Japanese.

The sellers got decent feedback so you should be good to go? can't say I'm a fan of that style but what ever works :P

hey thanks guys

these are my evisu which i bought sometime ago on ebay. they are a little crazy for me but i have always wondered if they are real.

hey thanks guys

these are my evisu which i bought sometime ago on ebay. they are a little crazy for me but i have always wondered if they are real.

Its all good, now you just gotta wear them non-stop till all that shit comes off the back!:D

just kidding

yeah I took the gulls off a pair I just picked up from a buddy. I really loved the denim but thought they would look better without the 1/2 brush stroke gull. I can post some more deatil pics of the pockets w/ out the gulls if anyone is interested.

Prps are great, I've got a pair but my suggestion would be to dive into this site, learn about all the different brands and what makes them who they are. Then decide what your next choice will be based on what you think is worth your $200+

ha ha it will take me years! ha ha

ive heard that Prps are the 'new' jeans to be wearing! what you think? i like my evisu! you picked your gulls off right?

Polyrock wore in some PRPS pretty well, so that made them more popular here, but I found them to fit very funny on me. Also, not so classic with the details (but if you like huge painted gulls, maybe you do not care). I prefer simple and understated, but the above advice is great because there are so many options. Look through the denim encyclopedia stickied in this forum or the evolution of jeans thread and you will decide what YOU like best.

I hope mine does. I got a pair of Gold Fish Diacok from Dr. Jays during their sample sale. Snagged a pair of $100, but I'm not feelin' that whole diacok design. It's just too much. Would it be possible to remove the gold fish diacok? It's not just in the back pocket, it goes down most of the leg too....

The denim and cut itself is very nice. Looking to get a second pair without that funky stuff on the back. Might try the Deluxe, I like the Nakame but can't find my size.

Its all good, now you just gotta wear them non-stop till all that shit comes off the back!:D

just kidding