Evisu is still loved!

benzak

5 hours ago, lee porter said:

Yeah they definitely wasn’t once washed I wonder what preshrunk stands for and what the difference is between the tiger denim is can anyone shed some light please 

Great, more details to cloud up the already murky water that is Evisu sizing

6 hours ago, lee porter said:

Sorry I don’t know how you get your photos on here 

You could use an image hosting site like Imgur and just post the link. On Imgur you don't need an account to upload, and you can make the image private so you need the link to see the image. I sound like an advertisement lol.

I’ve downloaded imgur but don’t know how to use it sorry for being so thick! I can’t even get a picture up! I got a reply from Denimio about the preshrunk denim here it is-

Preshrunk denim which is applied with the shrink-proof process, it shrinks less than non preshrunk denim.
This process suppresses twist and keep original shape                                               

• 2 weeks later...

My 2000t no1 tiger preshrunk have shrank to a prefect size on the second hot wash i want to get a raw pair so I can get the leg twist can anyone advise whether I should size up 1 or 2 sizes please also the tiger denim is so lovely I’ve had about 20 pairs of Japanese jeans it’s hard to explain but they are so nice has anyone got any more information on the tiger denim what cotton it is ect thanks  

You often get leg twist in sanforized denim, just not as strong as in unsanforized denim. It has quite a few factors afaik, with sanforization, tension while sewing and “unravelling“ of the threads in the denim over time all playing a role. But that's only stuff I read once and not actual science.

Read it here: https://loomstate.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-twisted-truth-leg-twist.html

Edited by Thanks_M8

On 9/3/2019 at 10:10 PM, Bobbo said:

Always bringing the killer pics, A-pink! Thunder fades!

On 9/4/2019 at 2:06 AM, alpharikk said:

Nicely done mate! 

thank you ขอบคุณครับ