Evisu is still loved!

benzak

From the attic...

Must be 20+ years old, not worn in about the same

Presumably a standard model tho some nice features inc the woven arcs and partially lined back pockets

Clearly from Dad washing days

Happily they still fit albeit not the same loose fit these days

Now going back in the attic...

2019-04-20 11.59.51.jpg

2019-04-20 11.58.34.jpg

2019-04-20 12.53.46.jpg

2019-04-20 12.54.21.jpg

@lance cheers mate... I must say they are really good jeans... however I’ve a rail full of half worn pairs (actually more like 10%) and a few current efforts trundling along that I need to keep on with... maybe I’ll get em out again in my retirement years or give them to my son when he grows up :) !!

It’s a bummer the day job gets in the way of continuous denim wearing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 2:52 PM, chambo2008 said:

I'm back, really dig the fit, will take some getting used to

IMG_20190412_171239.jpg

IMG_20190412_171224.jpg

Hey! those look great. you said you sized up? like what size do you usually wear, and what did you get?  i'm usually a 30 but i feel like a 30 might be too tight for me in these. thanks 

8 hours ago, Ahlvahroe said:

Hey! those look great. you said you sized up? like what size do you usually wear, and what did you get?  i'm usually a 30 but i feel like a 30 might be too tight for me in these. thanks 

Hey buddy, normally a 31 in most slim jeans and these are a 33, so I would say up one or two. It's nice change to have room in the thighs 

• 1 month later...

Oh thanks they shrank quite a bit though is the actual fabric different to the unsanforized tiger selvage apart from being sanforized the reason I got this jean is because I thought the no1 denim is a bit special do I need to get the unsaforized to really appreciate no1 denim all wisdom appreciated 

Thanks for replying beautiful freak I got them from Denimio I chose the preshrunk because the measurements looked better after reading up on evisu sizing comes up really small but now thinking the denim might be better on the other versions I was after some leg twist as well if you look at the Japan evisu site they have rinsed versions with some good leg twists. they have shrunk just like raw denim on the legs so I’m not sure what the difference is ? Great pair of jeans still though and the fits good too I’d appreciate any information though thanks lee