benzak

Measurements in inches BIG style after an initial hot soak:

Waist: 36

Front Rise: 11

Thigh: 13.5

Knee: 10.25

hem: 9

Inseam: 32

Does anyone know what the max shrinkage is on the No.1 denim? I don't think that I got all of the shrinkage out so I threw them in the washer and they are hang drying now. 

IMG_8357.JPG

IMG_8359.JPG

• 1 month later...

So

I picked these up at Placebo in Sofia, which is a really nice little 2nd hand shop. I can't find any online details. The denim is really lovely and heavy, yet soft. The tag is missing a "made in _ " label, but the quality is outstanding (cinch and watchpocket stitching lines up perfectly with the waist, tonal single needle work throughout, selvedge waistband, chainstitch hems, the works) whoever had them before me removed the suspender buttons and sewed on some belt loops, but they really didn't match so I took them off. 

Best fit I've ever had.

Any ID help would really be appreciated! 

IMG_5390.JPG

IMG_5392.JPG

IMG_5393.JPG

IMG_5394.JPG

IMG_5395.JPG

IMG_5396.JPG

IMG_5398.JPG

IMG_5401.JPG

IMG_5402.JPG

^nice find! These are Evisu International (Heritage), made in Macau to top spec, based on Levi's XX oldest oldest (Paul T's write up here: http://www.trynka.net/archive/501_Oldest_Oldest.html). The embroidered coins in the back pocket were a nod to the gold rush, and will fade through to show on the back pocket eventually (if you don't wear a wallet!)

I just hot washed my Evisu No. 1 2000 and threw it in the dryer in the hottest temparature setting. Why? Because NO FUCKS GIVEN! 

Here are the before and after measurements in case anyone is curious. Tag size 38. Previously hot washed and hang dried:

Before Dryer (in inches)

W: 35

FR 11.25

Thigh: 13.5

Knee: 10.25

Inseam: 31

After Dryer:

W: 34

FR 10.75

Thigh: 13.25

Knee: 9.8

Inseam 30. 

9 hours ago, CrashTestBrummie said:

Thanks mate, I like the rain too so I'm generally happy no matter what weather we end up with here! 

Another nice day and some pics of my Evis Lot 2513 carpenter pants. 

20180515_072329_resized.jpg

I think this is the first time I've seen a full-leg gull with some wear and...I...I like it a lot? Hm.

13 hours ago, IDIOT BITCH said:

I think this is the first time I've seen a full-leg gull with some wear and...I...I like it a lot? Hm.

Yeah, I don't think they look as bad when worn as you might expect. I've got another pair with the big daicock on that I posted a few months ago but will get some fresh pics soon. 

Lot 2001 in No.1 denim below. Had them tapered on the selvage side as you can see, as I like the top block but the leg opening is too much for me at the moment. Can always get them put back to how they were before by doing it this way. 

20180516_071150_resized.jpg

20180516_085817_resized.jpg

20180516_085611_resized.jpg

20180516_085638_resized.jpg

20180516_085653_resized.jpg