Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I got the jeans and although not quite as heavy as my old 17oz Deluxe ,will turn out lovely.

I am now at the unpicking stage for a good few hours with a seam ripper, ridding my rear of the fugly shiny silver thread used for the gulls.

More pics as and when...

On 09/03/2017 at 6:26 PM, Carl Hallberg said:

can anyone confirm or reject legitness on these please. im anout to buy them real soon if they turn out legit,  got confused as many guides say that No3 had the Red/White selvage

17200560_1198856100162998_27797332_o.jpg

17200152_1198855333496408_219264048_o.jpg

17200078_1198854846829790_1152180262_o.jpg

17200683_1198854656829809_1843153512_o.jpg

17230282_1198854483496493_1921350872_o.jpg

17236928_1198616086853666_2060508121_o.jpg

17237043_1198616193520322_500057289_o.jpg

They look legit to me but why not contact Evisu too? I don't think many people on here are too familiar with the more recent output from Evisu International although I'm sure there are some people who might know more than me...

23 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I got the jeans and although not quite as heavy as my old 17oz Deluxe ,will turn out lovely.

I am now at the unpicking stage for a good few hours with a seam ripper, ridding my rear of the fugly shiny silver thread used for the gulls.

More pics as and when...

Good work! I've just ordered a brand new pair of 2000s, assuming that the inseam is what it's supposed to be! 

8 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Really looking forward to that! What size did you take? No.1 denim I assume? Tiger selvedge or red line?

I'm looking forward to getting them, too! My original pair were always a bit too tight on the waist - they were a couple of inches smaller than expected in their pre-soak state.

I've gone for a 35 in tiger selvage no.1 denim. 

On 25/05/2016 at 7:06 PM, egyptian said:

Current run N.1 denim lot 2000 ..File_25_05_16_17_11_45.jpg

Talking of size 35 tiger selvage 2000 #1 these were mine that I sold on here. If ya still around post some pics of these!

4 hours ago, tigerstrom said:

I really love my 2000 no1 tiger selvage but they are too small for me now.. I will probably order a pair again in the future but in size 35. 

I'm selling the pair I got: Evisu lot2000 no.1 'red selvage' Raw brand new w/tags size 36 chain stitched to 81cm inseam. Waist measures about 35", I know the length will probably be too short for most of you guys, I'm 5'8 so I don't usually order long inseams and no one does in-house chain stitching in Toronto.

Raw(unsoaked)

Waist: 35" 

Front Rise: 11"

Back Rise: 15" 

Upper Thigh: 13 -13.5" depends on angle

Inseam: Just about 32"

Leg Opening: Little less than 9"

I really wanted these and were hoping they were going to fit but I expected the waist to be closer to a 36". Be sure to ask for flat measurements if you guys ever order online, I completely forgot that some places in japan do 360 method and that's what they gave me. Anyways they are listed here for $170 shipped depending where you are from but I'm willing to let them go for much cheaper for a quicker sale. Just PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Edited by HAZARDkid

10 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

That would be the same size I would take in a new pair of Evisu (if I were in the market). Please keep us updated regarding waist and inseam! :)

Well, they confirmed that the inseam is 86cm which just about matches the 33.9" that the website shows. And they have shipped already...

9 hours ago, edmond said:

Trying to order another pair from rakuten. How do i know if theyre handpainted gulls?  

Go by visuals lol

8 hours ago, bod said:

Talking of size 35 tiger selvage 2000 #1 these were mine that I sold on here. If ya still around post some pics of these!

Were they on eBay for a while some time back? Btw, I wouldn't have even thought about a 2000 if it hadn't been for you pointing out the inseam measurement when we were talking about the 2001 a few days ago, so cheers!

I had them listed for maybe a couple of weeks but sold them on here. I thought you were going for the gatagata 2000's which don't shrink as much (2" & 2") though they do have a tiger selvage line also...

I'm interested in the Evisu (EVD-2000S2) #2000 No.2 shorts that were released recently.

EDIT: just realised they are too long, would cover my knees and im 5'9

Edited by Niro

On 14/03/2017 at 8:00 AM, bod said:

I had them listed for maybe a couple of weeks but sold them on here. I thought you were going for the gatagata 2000's which don't shrink as much (2" & 2") though they do have a tiger selvage line also...

It suggested 6% shrinkage for the ones I ordered so I should be ok if the inseam is just below 34" when raw. On my last pair the inseam didn't reach its final length until after a good few washes. If I'm happy with the length after the soak then I'll only wash them in cold water to be on the safe side!

56 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@CrashTestBrummie I have probably missed it but where did you order them?

Denimio, mate. Should be here within the next couple of hours. 

6 minutes ago, edmond said:

What did you get ctb? Did you have to wait?

2000 tiger selvage in a 35. They came about an hour ago. Should probably have gone with a 36, ha. So I'm either gonna be sitting in the bathtub with them on to shrink or will be wedging the waist open to keep some breathing space there!

Evisu's run seriously small. I went to the Tokyo store with the intention of buying a pair of No.1s. I'm usually a size 36 in Iron heart, Strike Gold, etc... but could barely fit into a size 38 one washed 2000 because the waist was too tight. I ended up passing because I didn't like the fit. Even though the waist was tight, the 2000 model was really loose from thigh down which made the jeans too baggy for my taste. Too bad because I always wanted to buy a pair of No.1s for my collection.  

Some of the sizing on evisu is just weird. I just ordered a pair of #2000T no.2 shorts off their site, and it says size W32 is 81cm while next size up is 87cm! I got the W32, but I am hoping it won't end up being too small in the waist. Will have to wait and see.

6 minutes ago, Niro said:

Some of the sizing on evisu is just weird. I just ordered a pair of #2000T no.2 shorts off their site, and it says size W32 is 81cm while next size up is 87cm! I got the W32, but I am hoping it won't end up being too small in the waist. Will have to wait and see.

Consistently inconsistent!

5 minutes ago, SUshiMOnster180 said:

Picked up my first pair of Evisu jeans from the Umeda store in Osaka, Japan. 

The store was awesome! So much beautiful denim.

Jean Info.

No. 1 Special (GATAGATA)

#2000T

A shot of the store and my first wear. Let me know what you think.

IMG_1905.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_3866.JPG

That's a decent model. The store looks amazing too. 

Popped into my local tailor's shop for a fitting for some alterations so took full advantage of his mirror! 

Still damp 2000s. Only gave them a 20-minute soak and they are the shortest inseam jeans I've ever worn. I like the fit, and I expected the length to be like this. Fair to say that these will never ever ever ever be going near hot water in the future! 

20170316_182416.jpg

20170316_182351.jpg

1 hour ago, SUshiMOnster180 said:

Yeah I'm ready to go back. There is a shirt I want to get that I haven't seen on the sites that ship to America.

not even through evisu's own webstore?