Evisu is still loved!

benzak

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^wouldn't the no1 denim shrink the same amongst other no1 denim in different models? if you have the raw measurements of the jean you can just calculate it - i think its generally 2-3 inches in the waist for the no1 depending on the slevage color? 

i'm not exactly sure myself but i'm expecting a pair of no1 2000s red selvage in a week or so whenever denimio finishes hemming it. ill get some measurements for those when they come in.

4 hours ago, edmond said:

Kids need help here no1 denim 2001 cut size 38 whats the measurement on waist after a wash? Or a couple of washes? 

If you find out any measurements Ed let me know, I still want a pair in the No. 1 denim with the Tiger selvedge. Probably need a 38.

4 hours ago, HAZARDkid said:

^wouldn't the no1 denim shrink the same amongst other no1 denim in different models? if you have the raw measurements of the jean you can just calculate it - i think its generally 2-3 inches in the waist for the no1 depending on the slevage color? 

i'm not exactly sure myself but i'm expecting a pair of no1 2000s red selvage in a week or so whenever denimio finishes hemming it. ill get some measurements for those when they come in.

What size you got?

1 hour ago, Carl Hallberg said:

Hey everybody, just came across a pair that i need some pointer on how to check authenticity. In any case very well made with two tone stitching, yellow/blue selvedge, selvedge inside coin pocket. 

Thanks in advance

Based on the leather patch and especially on the exposed selvedge belt loop I would say fake or from the Evisu International line

7 hours ago, edmond said:

my size 34 red selvedge shrink to a fucking 31.4 after a wash damn it 

Oh God. I ordered a 36, but I'm most comfortable with 34, I dont want it tight either so this might be too much for me. Now I'm scared that I will get too much shrinkage in the leg also since I hemmed them fairly short.... I knew I should of ordered the Tiger Selvage lol

Edited by HAZARDkid

On 20/02/2017 at 7:54 AM, Mr-Bielby said:

No1 2001. 6 months 10 washes

IMG_5315.JPG

IMG_5316.JPG

Urgh. I keep on toying with the idea of getting a fresh pair of 2001s and seeing stuff like this doesn't help me resist! Well played, mate.

On 01/03/2017 at 6:41 PM, BionicEye said:

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4386.jpg

IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg

i got these for cheap from the bay
really like them
will these shrink alot and whats up with the stamp
my very first evisu denim after wanting them for way too long

Nice pick up. If you search 'Leepro' in this thread you should find loads of pictorial goodness. I sold my worn in pair a while back. Great jeans and you won't see shrinkage if you wash them normally beyond the usual fabric contraction that stretches back out with wear.

14 hours ago, Carl Hallberg said:

Hey everybody, just came across a pair that i need some pointer on how to check authenticity. In any case very well made with two tone stitching, yellow/blue selvedge, selvedge inside coin pocket. 

Thanks in advance

Picture 28.jpg

Picture 30.jpg

Picture_32.jpg

Picture 33.jpg

Picture 34.jpg

Picture 35.jpg

Picture 36.jpg

Picture 37.jpg

Picture_38.jpg

I'm going with Evisu International although a pic of the full jean would help - think I've seen the belt loop selvage on a couple of models and it seems like a strange detail to fake if they're not genuine.

23 minutes ago, tigerstrom said:

On my pair the inseam became 31.5 after the first wash and now it is 30.5-31.

Fuck that short leg shit lol. Remind me, what of the available No.1 denims is the better option for keeping some inseam after washing? Really CBA to size down and wash cold...

By the way, if anyone has a pair of the brown box denim in a 30 or 32 lying around then get in touch. Been wanting a pair for a long, long time now... 32 my preference but the sizing on the 30 might just work.