Evisu is still loved!

benzak

When I asked denimio about the 17oz they said SU2. I bought the 14.5oz instead so I can't help you more than that.

Edit: I did the fourth wash on my 14.5oz and they shrink alot even now. I like the slim fit but if you want them loser I think it's possible to su3.

Tnx, bro!

I'm @round W33-34__ only even sizes from W34-up, so I can only W36, W38 might be too big.

Any idea how the 17oz compare versus the 14.5oz? .... Anyone !?

Edited by BrownMetallic

• 2 weeks later...

I just found what looks like a VTG pair of EVIS jeans in a thrift store... Does anyone have any idea if they're authentic or not? If so, any thoughts on style, age, and value? I really don't know if these are real or not!

Here's a link to a IMGUR album I created-
http://imgur.com/a/zOhoz

Some points about them-
They have selvedge showing on the top of both back pockets and the change pocket in the front.
The rivets are all stamped L.S.&CO-S.F.
The back of the top button is stamped 555
The bottom of the back legs (on both sides) have a "line" woven in the fabric
The front leg also has this "line" woven into the fabric - But only on the front of the right leg
Tag has been mostly cut out except what is seen in the pictures

Thoughts on the No.2 25th editions? Wondering whether they will release a No.1 version with those Yamane Deluxe bows ?

Yamane DeLuxe_ BowArcs in No.1, close to 2000 cut config & back pocket placement/proportion ... maybe w/ a bit higher rise [@round 11.75-12 on a W34, postwash], would be a damn fabulous collab, IMO

Edited by BrownMetallic

Yamane DeLuxe_ BowArcs in No.1, close to 2000 cut config & back pocket placement/proportion ... maybe w/ a bit higher rise [@round 11.75-12 on a W34, postwash], would be a damn fabulous collab, IMO

Even though I have way too much denim I would bloody love that combo!!