Evisu is still loved!

benzak

planning to stock some evisu no 1's whats the shrinkage on the new tiger selvedge compared to the red selvedge ones??? should i size up more on the tiger selvedge? because the red selvedge i think i should go with a size 38 cause it shrinks to a 35

same for the tiger selvedge?

no mate , went with a 31 

below is a list of how i sized most of my jeans , my true waist is about 30

Warehouse 660 and 1001sxx (28)

Fullcount 1108 , 1108xx and 1100-10 (29)

Samurai 710xx (30 but could easily have went 29)

Ooe Yofukuten 02 cut (30)

Freewheelers 601xx 1951 (29)

Denime 66xx ( McCoys ) (29)

Evisu 2000 no.1 tiger (31) and 2000 no.2 tiger (28)

Edited by Flash

Guys, if you were to get a pair of Evisu currently what fit / denim combination would you go for?

I want to proxy a pair from Evisu Japan at some point, but their photos online aren't the greatest.

I'd likely go for a pair of 38's, up from my normal 36 and assuming they'd shrink a good bit down the road.

And no gulls, since they look real nice without 'em.  :ph34r:

Guys, if you were to get a pair of Evisu currently what fit / denim combination would you go for?

I want to proxy a pair from Evisu Japan at some point, but their photos online aren't the greatest.

I'd likely go for a pair of 38's, up from my normal 36 and assuming they'd shrink a good bit down the road.

lot 2000 No.1

Depends on what fits you best, no? My 2000s are useless to me these days as my thighs and arse are a lot chunkier than when I bought them. I've a couple of old pairs of Evis lot 2504xx jeans that I'm going to be wearing next.

If I had to buy a pair from new, I'd go for the classic lot 2001 in No.1 but ymmv

Thanks guys, I was just trying to get an idea of what people consider the Evisu standard. If there is such a thing.  :P

The tiger selvedge seems very nice from the photos I've seen, and the 2000 cut seems like a nice straight fitting cut.

Really wanting to complete the Osaka five collection soon, just need some Evisu and Denime.

2000 cut is my fav too, a lot of love for 2005 although a shame it's zip fly only afaik. If 2005 was button fly that would imo be very popular.

The current Lot 2005 (tiger selvage) is button fly, check it out on the evisu jp online store.

I'd already have a pair of 2000 No.1 if it wasn't for the damn inseam length.

Don't forget that Evisu shrink from tag size. Don't wanna fuck that up with a pair for more than 30 000 yen.  :P

how much does it shrink of the length?