Evisu is still loved!

benzak

These got such a nice selvage, isn't it...quality? :P ROFL

I think they're genuine Evisu Japan No.3 denim (non-selvage, made in China) that have had a Mij tag added in the wrong place. And been badly hemmed :)

i'd be fucking wounded if i found that out after dropping a couple of hundred quid on them, though...

I dont mind some of the T-Shirts on the Evisu International site but the denim coming out just isnt appealling at all. Would love to see some more interesting stuff come out like the Brown Box and Lazy S models. Even if they were re-released i'd happily get both. Too many models like those year of the dragon's coming out and not enough classic's. Aside from maybe being used as a display... who would wear them lol.

I've been popping into Evisu stores quite frequently lately because there's so many around here, and I have to agree. In terms of denims used it's all No.3, No.4 and the very rare No.2. I mean if all you want is a pair of gulls in a (wild) colour you're good but apart from that, nothing appealing really. Same goes for the clothes, most of the sweaters and jackets are over-designed and awkward looking. The t-shirts are still good though.

Is the international #2 still the d85? It's a shame it's not more prevalent on sufu. It seemed like it was Evisu's bread-and-butter fabric for a good while. I recall cheap offering some insight into the d85 evo, not much else from others though.

I have some d85's that im wearing for work at the moment, not too much going on but will post some pics when they start too fade a bit more (7 month mark). Cant say im too impressed with the denim but for the price I find that its quite a bargain when you weight everything up.

This was a pic at the 6month mark.. some fading starting to come through. Really not much progress from here but the battle continues..

frontno3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been putting in work on my 2000 no1s lately. Goddamn I love these pants. The inseam stitching is starting to come undone in the crotch area (as it always fucking does) but I realized that the evisu are reinforced with an additional regular stitch. Fucking brilliant. Why aren't there any other brands doing this?

Will post some pics when they start showing real wear/when i feel like it.

Oh and if anyone has size 33-34 MIJ evisus for sale, get at me.

What do you guys think about this? http://international...fit-jeans-black

Went to Boxpark and tried my usual size, 32. Love the fit but skeptical about denim and hardware quality.

Read a lot more about Evisu International vs Evisu JP. The pair above aren't the original Evisu(JP).

They are made of D337 denim made specially for Evisu International, started to produce this denim type since few years back. These are for sure assembled in China.

I can't find pictures of D337 denim fade, so if anyone here has some pictures of D337 fade, be sure to post them up, thanks.

To sum up a few things I know about from online researching (correct me if I'm wrong):

1) No. 3 Evisu JP is that they aren't selvage

2) No. 3 Evisu International has 2 type of denim. Either the D85 or the D337

Edited by adrianghaust

To sum up a few things I know about from online researching (correct me if I'm wrong):

1) No. 3 Evisu JP is that they aren't selvage

2) No. 3 Evisu International has 2 type of denim. Either the D85 or the D337

Are you able to get Evisu No.3's from Japan? I know mine are the international made in china label.

eleven how bout some fit pics when they arrive?

Edited by devilva

Are you able to get Evisu No.3's from Japan? I know mine are the international made in china label.

eleven how bout some fit pics when they arrive?

No. Boxpark only stocks Evisu International.