Evisu is still loved!

benzak

loving the pics as always

just waiting for these to come through from the bay - could be fake?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260822538878&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Even if they are fake they look fucking sick!

These on the other hand were on eBay for less than an hour. I thought id have to move quickly on these! My canes measure 16" across post soak which is what these measure. A while back i posted loads about whether a 34" waist was the right size for me after shrinkage as i just couldnt believe it would work for some reason. I just cant wait to get into these though now the measurement is all good. If it wasnt for the Canes i would have never realised!

Check these out.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160631968786&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Love them

No real evo to show yet, but I fucking love my red selvage 2000 no1s

that is all

i like mine a lot as well, but i feel that having to size up another size this time (got a 35 instead of a 34) resulted in a slightly looser feel, as i don't feel that they shrunk down to the size of my 34s from the year before.

i can't say that i like the fit quite as much, but only time will tell.

Hey guys,

Received my No.1 2000's in the post today and love them. Wont stop wearing them for a long time so the Oki's will have to take a back seat.

I just love the feel of the Evisu denim it just seems more special then every other jean i own.

As Akiko at the Evisu.jp webstore said when i was enquiring about them.....No.1 has so many fans....Wearing is believing.

8c61b7c6.jpg

3440e41a.jpg

05493e44.jpg

fde404bc.jpg

0dfa28b3.jpg

2a2e9af9.jpg

No gulls i know but i prefer the understated look!

Will try and get some fit pictures up soon!

Thanks

I am sorely tempted to start working on my MIJ lot 2001 no1 specials once my no.2 2000's reach the two year mark

You know, I've got a few pairs of proper decent jeans that need some attention (Yamane Deluxe, No.2 2004s, LVC 505, the natural specials) but I can't bring myself to stop wearing the older pairs at the moment...particularly the 2000s and the Lazy S.

They just get better and better as time goes on...

All the shit that doesnt fit me I keep telling you to get lol.

I know what you mean, I bought 2 pairs recently that I didnt plan on just because of the price drop on evisu.jp. I would imagine its going to be awhile before I get around to them. I picked up a pair of 2001's in No.1. Wanted a pair ever since I saw Crashes fit pics. Not as popular on here as the 2000's but they look really nice in No.1 Not baggy and not tight, just riiight.