Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Taking aaaages to get stuff at the moment, in all due respect to recent events. I ordered something nearly a month ago and just got an email to say my gear is on back order.

On another note my recent-ish No.1 purchase have stretched into a wearable size :)

Anyone here own any Evisu with the 0200 fit? How did you size on it (compared to 0005)? I checked the sizing guide on evisu.com but tbh I don't find them that accurate in general.

Think only one person off here go a pair, and sent them back for having too short an inseam - the Lazy S 0200 cut was released in the US, and we got the 0005 cut.

I think that they're TTS, but I'm not 100%.

I also seem to remember seeing a sizing chart for them for a UK-released jean that had a longer inseam, maybe different to the US 0200?

Sorry rubish pictures from my iphone before i run out of the house. As far as i can tell its a brand new lot 1500, has Yamane style craft tags (likely evis red tab but thats been cut off) Looks unworn and likely unwashed. Scovil rivets, and really lightly painted cream guls. Fits me perfectly. Another amazing bargain from ebay. Best £30 ive ever spent!

img0582ck.jpg

$(KGrHqYOKnEE3Z6DFWcrBN5mHrD4(w~~0_3.JPG

img0591hi.jpg