Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Theres a guy selling Evisu 2101's on Ebay. I think he has size 30,31 and maybe 32's that he can get from an Evisu store in Japan. I bought a pair myself with white paint. Other than that I think there was a rakuten page that had some in stock but with gulls instead of the lazy S. Not sure about sizes on that one.

So I've got my eyes on a pair of red box Evisu's, however the seller couldn't tell me what the fit was (he said the patch said neither 0001 or 0005). Perhaps it's the heritage 0331 fit? If anyone happens to know more please do share. The pictures aren't helping either (sizing correct is very hard when modelling jeans, apparantly)..

EDIT: got a better picture of the back, it doesn't note the fit. Anybody happen to know?

Schermafbeelding2011-05-23om195948.png

Really? I always thought that waist sizes on both 0001 and 0005 were oversized. I had a pair of 0001's sized 30 at some point, ended up selling them because I wasn't gonna break them in anytime soon but from what I remember the waist wasn't that different on both pairs.. Although now I'm kind of doubting my memory.

Haha if I get the 29 I better start a crash diet too..

I'll think about it for a bit, if I can get a good price out of the seller I might give the 29 a shot. Really love the little bit of paint for a tab design wise.

Yeah, I always liked the design but the fact it's D85 and 0001 always put me off a little. The orange tab ones were sweet, in D67 denim...

Cool, the 2001 have the katakana Evisuya written on them as well :D .

i could have gotten a pair of 2000 no.1. at the store with the katakana but they were pre-washed. might have been a good choice though.