Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Guest Berget__

Just to share what I know. The number on the leather patch tells the denim quality

No0= Supposedly highest quality, unsanforized

No1=Unsanforized

No2=Sanforized, should be same quality as no1

No3=Sanforized non-selvage

About the cuts. 2001 is the classic Evisu cut. Pretty baggy with a slight tapering. 2000 is supposed to be a 66 cut. 0331 is from the euro line. Pretty slim modern cut. 0101 is supposed to be a 40's vintage cut. Very baggy.

Thats the name of the cut. They aren't Japan ones right? I'm pretty sure that 0001 is the euro version of 2001...essentially the same cut.

I bought them in NYC, so I don't think they are Japanese. Do the Japanese ones have thinner seagulls on the back pockets? Because these have the standard thickness hand painted seagulls on them.

lol, evisus are out of my league, and i dare not touch ebay for them

Think you'll find more fakes than real ones on Ebay aswell :o

But really nice jeans denim_joe !

Samurai is next on line

Maybe not. I mean most of their cuts are based on repros, and they don't use loud colors. Also the tops are crazy small. The only mistake I think Evisu did was license their property to all these wack companys that shat on the brand. But unfortunately, money talks.

I have to admit though, when I saw the picture of Jay-Z wearing them, my heart kinda sank. Doubt it will catch on, unless Samurai gets greedy too.