Evisu is still loved!

benzak

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=EVISU-MJ4&c=Evisu&d=b

it's that one. Any thoughts on that? no. 3, made in china. I heard it's one of Evisu's attempts to relaunch the brand.

I dunno. It looks cheap to me. I haven't seen it in person and handled it or anything, but just from those pictures the construction and denim look cheap and kind of tacky to me. Just an opinion though.

i like the cut, and the arcs look good. i don't like how the didn't show the selvage. but if the price is $200 i'll take a pair of hardcore MiJ jeans (like some eternals for ex.) for 50 bucks more. but forreal if you just want a pair of selvage evisus just for show you can get these ''budget models'' and no one will no the difference(unless they are from sufu;))

anyone got their hands on Evisu XX no. 3 which Revolve carries?

I have a pair that I am wearing right now that I am hoping will turn out pretty good. What size are you looking for because I have a couple that I am selling for a lot less than what they are asking. I got mine from a shop I was trying to help out and when they shut down they basically gave me all their leftover Evisu. If you have any questions about them or want any pictures I can get them to you, but they are the same jeans I have the fit pictures of about 2 pages back.

@blacktocomm

thanks for your offer, but I've got a pair myself. U should be selling those right now. Are all those no. 3 you have atm?

the selvage color is red and white, it has 4 button fly and made in china. Lot 2010.

@salaami

yea I believe this one is more to do with Scott Morisson after he got into Evisu.

Anyway about this Evisu XX, I tried checking the official website and they have the same model, however it seems that the one they sell on the website is marked as no.4.

I'm quite satisfied with the quality so far, even though I can't really compare it since I have never handled the other premium brands.

Hey all. I'm thinking off buying some no. 1 2000s from BiG. I'm wearing New Standards right now, and I'm looking for a similar fit. My NS's are a tagged 34, and shrink to 33 after a hot wash and dry. Based on BiG's measurments, I was thinking about getting a 35. Does that sound right to anyone else, or am I looking at the wrong brand/model for that sort of fit? From what I can find searching Sufu, it sounds like the 2000s are more or less a '66 cut.

This is my understanding about No1 denim. From your natural waist size..

Size up 1 for a tight fit

Size up 2 for a straight fit

Size up 3 for a baggy fit

This is me with my No1 2000's. Size is W31. I also have APC NS's that are size W28. I would say im naturally a 30.

1_F.jpg

1_B.jpg

Hey all. I'm thinking off buying some no. 1 2000s from BiG. I'm wearing New Standards right now, and I'm looking for a similar fit. My NS's are a tagged 34, and shrink to 33 after a hot wash and dry. Based on BiG's measurments, I was thinking about getting a 35. Does that sound right to anyone else, or am I looking at the wrong brand/model for that sort of fit? From what I can find searching Sufu, it sounds like the 2000s are more or less a '66 cut.

35 or 35 would be great on you

what fascinates me most is, that his APC are one inch smaller than tagged. aren't those 2 sizes bigger than tagged and made of sanforized denim?

I know, it's contradictory to everything I've ever heard about sizing APCs. When I bought them 10 or 11 months ago I think they measured 35 raw. No fancy washing technique, just a hot/cold cycle with Dr. Bronner's, then 40 minutes in the dryer. The fading is pretty weak from overwashing (once a week), but they start to slide off if I don't shrink them down.

Sadly, it doesn't look like there are Evisus in my immediate future. BiG doesn't have them in a 34 or 35. They have a 33, but I don't want to risk $350 on that. I'm going to look into proxying some Dope + Drakkars.

^ shoot gordon and email and see if theyll have more coming in.

i never handled dope+drakkars, but no1. is really something. it is one of my favorite jeans that I own. I heard denime was in the same league as well, so maybe give that a shot too.

Is there an Ed HardyxEvisu collab? I saw a dude rocking a pair of jeans with a giant Ed Hardy logo on his ass only to notice a leather Evisu patch. Weird.

Sound mega fake.

What does everyone think about the Evisu Slim Labor 0005 jeans, and what type of selvedge is it? They look sweet as hell. And does anyone know if customers of ok-ni get charged extra an extra customs fee?

Their green-caste, left-hand twill selvedge denim. The denim is made in Japan, and, more than likely, finished in Macau. They run big.

I don't know anything about Oki's policies.

saw the lazy s no. 13 left leg / no. 2 right leg jean today at my local century 21... unfortunately they only had a size 32 and 38. going for 140$ usd fwiw.

i was just wondering, does any store handle the lazy s. no. 13 jean anymore?

shameless self bump, anybody have any input here?

Nice fit on those No.2s, any chance of some closeup pics? :)

What does everyone think about the Evisu Slim Labor 0005 jeans, and what type of selvedge is it? They look sweet as hell. And does anyone know if customers of ok-ni get charged extra an extra customs fee?

The jeans look alright, I'd be tempted if I needed a fresh pair...and the customs fee depends on where you live (i.e. if outside the United Kingdom), not on the store itself.

shameless self bump, anybody have any input here?

You'll be lucky, not that many places actually stocked them from the start as it is. Think they had a 36 on Evisu.com recently, in the Lot 0005 cut...

Hey guys, I'm new here. Please be kind :)

I too was in search of a pair of Lazy S about a month ago and found them surprisingly on Asos Outlet and picked up a w30 for myself. There's only a w36 left now though:

http://www.asos.com/Evisu/Evisu-Lazy-Slim-Jeans/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1028356&cid=8480&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Indigo

They also have the Right Vs. Left but with only w36 available as well:

http://www.asos.com/Evisu/Evisu-Right-Vs-Left-Slim-Jeans/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1028346&cid=8480&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Indigo

Just received a pair of new Evisu Brown boxs from eBay, loving the fit and the denim. looking forward to breaking them in.

Lazy S and brown box are the only Evisu jeans I own atm but looking forward to invest in some lot 2000 no.1's in the future :)

Crosspost from the evo thread, pictures taken about 1,5 month ago:

Evisu's 0005 (don't mind the tag they're samples), 6 months in. No wash no soaks.

IMG_7703.jpg

IMG_7704.jpg

IMG_7706-1.jpg

IMG_7707.jpg

IMG_7705.jpg

I'm thinking about washing/soaking them since the smell is getting really bad lately.. Only thing holding me back is that if they shrink I'm kinda fucked since they fit me perfectly now and if they get much smaller they'll be too small for me.

This is a long shot but just putting it out there if anyones wants..

I got 2001 no.2s 34x32 with not much fading. but I've been loosing weight a lot this year so if anyone has 2001 no.2s 33x33(or longer inseam) and keen to trade or work something out (if theyve put on weight and wana go up a size or whatever) lemme know.

Yea long shot, but worth a try right lol

nemoulette... nice fit n fades man

thanks devilva, no idea really what the prefix "R" is but i think it's used to indicate those models which have stitched gulls as i've only ever it on them.

leon - one of the best hitman movies and jean reno's best performance ever.