Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Thanks guys. The photos were taken at MuTianYu, and yes I did take the toboggan down the hill after trekking across the mountains for half the day. The most interesting part was the ruined section towards Jiankou, here's a pic of me & my old man on top of the highest ruin... felt like the roof of the world

4130199910_382d2a3332.jpg

The wall runs across the crest of each ridge, I pity the poor fools who had to haul all those rocks up the hill... they would've got great wear on their jeans though haha ;)

4130308280_87e99e395e.jpg

Yes it was freezing!

4129536437_91dc409fc7.jpg

I realise this may be a bit off topic, but I like how the contest threads show what the jeans & their owners get up to, so you appreciate the fades as the imprint of an interesting life. Hope this inspires some of you to share your Evisu journeys!

ok guys, i just gave them their first soak to get rid of anything so these should be the smallest measurements!

i will take some pic's later i only have my blackberry as my point to shoot just bust, pic's will be with flash and indoors...

waist is just shy of 16 inchs

front rise just shy of 12 inchs

rear rise is 14 inchs

thigh is 11 inchs and a 1/2

knee is 8 inchs and a 1/2

hem is 7 inchs and a 1/4

hey guys bumping the thread up :) , ok this may be annoying but i really in need of help. how much are the no1 denim gonna shrink and stretch ? are they really gonna shrink 2 sizes in the waist ? i am planning to buy no1 #2000 denim, i usually wear size 30 in every jeans (eternal,pbj 007), should i get this in 32 or even 31 ?

hey guys bumping the thread up :) , ok this may be annoying but i really in need of help. how much are the no1 denim gonna shrink and stretch ? are they really gonna shrink 2 sizes in the waist ? i am planning to buy no1 #2000 denim, i usually wear size 30 in every jeans (eternal,pbj 007), should i get this in 32 or even 31 ?

When I was in Tokyo last year, I went to the Evisu store for a pair of the No.1 2000's. I wear a 30 in most jeans, and the guys at the store sized me up by two, to a 32.

I was shocked at how much they shrank down in the waist! Granted, I wanted a "regular" fit on these, and it's not baggy at all. Not sure if my intestines would have survived trying to stretch out a 31!

Hi everyone. My Samurai's are about to die and I'm looking for a pair of new jeans. After trying some on I've decided on either the #1 denim lot 2000 or the #2 lot 2000. Blue in Green is out of my size for both so I was wondering if anyone knew any other sites to buy (I'm in the U.S. Houston, TX to be specific).

Also, What is the main difference between the 2000 and 2001?

The only site I know of is Rakuten, but I can't really tell what is what.

I'm basically looking for the #2 lot 2000 with tabs and gulls just like the one on BiG:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2405&category_id=78&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

I'm looking for a sz. 30 or 31 waist.

Would this be the same as the BiG #2?

http://en.item.rakuten.com/gmmstore/evisu-6/

I'm asking because there seems to be alot of #2 listed and I dont really know if one is different from the next.

Also, would this be the same as the #1 on BiG?

http://en.item.rakuten.com/earthmarket/egd20001wht/

do they allow you to hem the jeans for free before shipping them out?

thanks for your help guys.

Your Samurais are about to die? How long you been wearing them for?

And No.2 denim is No.2 denim, nothing more even though the cut might differ.

As for 2001 vs 2000? 2001 is a looser cut, and the Evisu 'standard' cut as such. The 200o cut is slimmer, a more recent cut, and more popular on here.

For me though, the 2001 cut wins. :)

Your Samurais are about to die? How long you been wearing them for?

And No.2 denim is No.2 denim, nothing more even though the cut might differ.

As for 2001 vs 2000? 2001 is a looser cut, and the Evisu 'standard' cut as such. The 200o cut is slimmer, a more recent cut, and more popular on here.

For me though, the 2001 cut wins. :)

Not die, but the crotch is about to be blown so I want to get those patched up and I will want something new to add in to my rotation. I've been wearing my Samurai's for about a year straight.

About this, I plan to get the #1 2000 in a 33

http://en.item.rakuten.com/earthmarket/egd20001wht/

What does the X5 points mean and it is free shipping to the US correct?

If I plan to get the #2 2000 I plan to get it in a 31

http://en.item.rakuten.com/gmmstore/evisu-6/

Do you guys think that an extra $100 will justify the differences between the #1 and #2?

These are the handpainted gulls correct? Also, will they hem (chainstitch) for free as well?

thanks, umm how is the stretching of the no1 denim ? are they gonna stretch back to tagged size ?

They'll stretch, like all denim, but you might be pushing it to try and get it back to tagged size.

Plus, all the proportions of the rest of the jeans will be bollocksed as a result.

any more progress pic's i know its lashing it down :)

The only Evisu I been wearing recently have been my older pairs, the 2001s and 2000s...the 2001s are starting to really look worn, and the patch is all fucked up good and proper now.

Didn't have time to take pics because of the footy, just took a handful of pics for the Leepro thread before I went out.

I'll get some No.1 pics up sometime before Xmas, I promise!