Evisu is still loved!

benzak

so there just after the levis lawsuit .

are these going to be the main jeans in your rotation ?

( i think they should )

Yeah, I think they're early Evisu as opposed to Evis...

I don't rotate jeans these jeans, just wear what I see fit, but might see what I can do to these over the next few months...I've not got any faded No.2 jeans yet...

Yeah, I think they're early Evisu as opposed to Evis...

I don't rotate jeans these jeans, just wear what I see fit, but might see what I can do to these over the next few months...I've not got any faded No.2 jeans yet...

i still want to see those green arc leepro evis broken in...

i still want to see those green arc leepro evis broken in...

Watch this space...now I can comfortably get into them again, they'll be getting worn soon enough.

Might be a while before there are 'decent' results though, as I'm not prepared to wear the same jeans day in, day out...too much denim now that I'm feeling, for different reasons :)

Yeah...and I've found that denim's like my trainers...you kinda build a 'relationship' (yeah, shitty analogy but I can't think of anything better' with your favourite pairs and go back to them for various reasons and at different times...That make sense?

you're a slut, just embrace it

ive got that exact pair , but i got it off ebay to use as scrap denim , it was in pretty much unworn condition but it had a 27 inch inseam and that was way to short , i posted some of the denim to salaami and have the coinpocket sectoin and a few other pieces to send him ( dont worry salaami i havent forgot ive just been realy buisy )

Anytime mate...there's a whole selection of beautiful denim on that site, it's a perennial favourite of mine...

When I finally get a chance to get some pics done (it's pissing down today and grey as fuck), I'll get some pics of the green cast jeans from above up...they're looking pretty damn good these days, pics don't always do them justice...