Evisu is still loved!

benzak

you don't want me to bid on the other ones chambo?

you want those...cause im telling you im a hard buyer...

hahah jk jk

how do you guys find these treasures? i dont know what to use as a search word. that is a nice pair btw, but 300 is pricey even though those are some really nice ones.

those two auctions that paulo posted is sick...i'd imagine if they were a bigger size the prices would definitely go sky high....35,000 yen is definitely a reasonable price for these, if you can find them in DS condition like those in the auction...

you really want that card eh?

The card hasnt changed much if at all but i want it because there isnt a good scan of it anywhere.

hey paulo if its pics you want ill email them to you he removed the pics from the thread [sorry i didnt pm you my computer is playing up send me your email ]

Sorry dude i just saw the pictures and the original thread. I remember now why i dint go for it when he was selling it. The blue guls dint do it for me. Sorry.

ive just put some japanese evisus on ebay [lot 2000z handpainter tokyo blue gulls ans red tab W31 L31] i realy wish they fitted me

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=evisu+japan+lot+2000+selvedge+selvage+jeans+

Loving the colour of the gulls, myself!

those two auctions that paulo posted is sick...i'd imagine if they were a bigger size the prices would definitely go sky high....35,000 yen is definitely a reasonable price for these, if you can find them in DS condition like those in the auction...

Hell, yeah! £220 for a pair of jeans like that? Not too much more than a pair of Heritage jeans, and way out of their league...

Also this lot shouldn't have a cinch back unless thats what the S stands for. Oh also the rivets are exposed of course.

Also if anyone is serious about buying these and doesn't care much for collecting silly things like that pocket paper tag im willing to buy it.

I don't think they'd 'standardised' their Lot designations at this stage, and therefore the Lot 501, being a Levi's repro, could have been modelled on any of the earlier 501 cuts/years when the cinchback was a standard feature.

I have that paper tag, too...got it with my Lot 2101s.

Also, still ain't posted that jacket to you - I'll do it at the weekend before I go off on my travels...

some asshole told hide to bid on it for 200

ffffuccccccc

its 230 now

Still worth it man! Yeah i find crap all the time but no one seems to be buying anything unless its bargains. Im saving to get a Canon 50D right now so im trying not to buy anything.

Also, still ain't posted that jacket to you - I'll do it at the weekend before I go off on my travels...

Sweet will get some pics up when you do.

Loving the colour of the gulls, myself!

Yeah actually looking at it on the images on ebay they look nice i actually now think i wouldnt mind wearing them but not sure i wanna spend that much cash right now. Also thinking about it im still wearing my No.2 and i have lazy S, Skulls, Yamane, and whatever Evis i can get my hands on soon to wear!

The original picture that was posted when i was thinking of buying it made the blue look really strong though.

img2325y.jpg