Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Any chance of an update on those, Paulo?

I was gonna say its not been that long but thinking about when i took those images yeah i think i might do some next sunny day out.

bump this thread, someone post some worn 2000s #2's

Most pictures of worn evisu are no.2. So if you look though google/yahoo japan you can see some very nice ones.

Good work! Rep owed...

Now all we need is a complete list of Lots, including the historical Evis ones too...

I have a huge list of LOTs somewhere however not sure if it has the older ones. Also even my old style mags arent old enough to have the historical evis ones.

I have a huge list of LOTs somewhere however not sure if it has the older ones. Also even my old style mags arent old enough to have the historical evis ones.

I've bookmarked a few pages with badly translated descriptions of a number of the old Lot numbers, might be worthwhile seeing if we can put our heads together and come up with something a bit more definitive than the one posted...

hey just wondering (to be completely sure before i buy lol) .... the measurements given here... http://shop.evisu.jp/shopdetail/004004000005/order/ ... the w33 measurements as shown r just perfect... but it says after a wash they can shrink up to 4cm!!!! arent no2s meant to be the preshrunk ones i.e wont shrink much after a wash? should i size up to 34 then? my true waist is 87cm though where my jeans would sit would be 94cm ... do no2s stretch much? (prps i wear r tagged 31 but theyve stretched to 36! :o ) im used to wearing fairly baggy trousers (well... excluding the prps lol)

If no one on here raises their hand. I can give it to my co-worker who can then email it to his sister and she can translate it for us. Just an idea. Let me know.

Anyone that speaks japanese wanna translate a small amount of text for the blog? All credits will be given and it might be interesting.

Well i got a 32. When i got them they were slightly lose but when i had the first wash they were perfect. However they stretch back to normal size. If i were to buy again i would get a 31 or even a 30. What size did you buy?