Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Yeah its a free world it would just be nice for people you help out to give you a shout before the potentially spoil something your after. If your going for it then your pockets are deeper then mine and im out.

i just gave them a 2nd wash today( 1st wash july 18 ) in tokyo used the dryer in the hotel and fuck they shrunk like crazy .. fuck ill post pic when i get to hk tomorrow..

hey, so im starting to really not love evisu... i guess matt, the guy i had been in contact with since near the beginning of the dd+1 project, is no longer there.

if the dd+1 does not get what was promised to them, im gonna be fucking pissed.

Quick question anyone...

I am thinking about buying some 0001 from someone but do not know how the cut is. I searched the post and it most say in between the 2000 and 2001 cut. My question is the seller states that it is "D85 Lot 0001" and I was wondering what denim is this or what is it similar to (#1, #2, #3, etc)? I'm asking in order to get the right fit since the #'s fit and shrink differently.

Thanks for the help