Evisu is still loved!

benzak

just received my evisu deluxe this morning. however, i am now having a doubt that the pair i bought is actually fake :(. Well, its from the merchant that we-so-called believe to be legit seller.

-No deluxe-stamp on the inside pocket

-The rivets are all plain

-Only the first button fly has "evisu deluxe" written on it. The others, nope

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=320271243451

Here is the item. Enlighten me anyone?

Of the thousands of items DoM has ever sold, I've only heard of ONE item being fake and it was a mistake (wasn't intentional or anything, believe it just slipped by him). Buyer got a refund right away. I'd trust him with my money. And I actually was thinking about buying that exact pair...but the no belt loops wasn't cutting it for me.

Of the thousands of items DoM has ever sold, I've only heard of ONE item being fake and it was a mistake (wasn't intentional or anything, believe it just slipped by him). Buyer got a refund right away. I'd trust him with my money. And I actually was thinking about buying that exact pair...but the no belt loops wasn't cutting it for me.

What he said about the belt loops. Or lack thereof.

Most importantly Calvin, what's the quality of the denim like? Surely that's the most important thing, no?

(Oh, and if it's any consolation, mine have NO 'Deluxe' buttons. I seem to be coping with this, though... :) )

Oh, did that item happen to be the item i bought?

What he said about the belt loops. Or lack thereof.

Most importantly Calvin, what's the quality of the denim like? Surely that's the most important thing, no?

(Oh, and if it's any consolation, mine have NO 'Deluxe' buttons. I seem to be coping with this, though... :) )

Hm.. The quality is fine actually. It is really hard like tin-plate (remembered Tekrah saying this. haha). But some stuffs like the rivets and fly-buttons are making me off. Well, its like paying some amount of money for something that is not what u supposed to get.

Btw CTB, do urs not have the stamp inside the pocket as well?

those are real calvin... saw that pair in the evisu showroom, and the details are right. evisu deluxe also uses the wrangler type coin pocket, and leather backed rivets.

Ah, thx for your help cheep. Sorry, because this pair of jeans really do not pass the usual-check like the rivets and fly buttons. Really appreciate your help.

Calvinc - they are a nice pair of jeans, i love those leather 'washers' and the coin pocket too.

The stitching is a nice contrast too.

Be good to see how they progress.

Keep up updated here?

Thx Tek. But i was having a bad day today. Really tought this pair of jeans were fake lol. Noob me :( ive never seen a pair like this before. Yeah i will, but im now still working on my first pair of evisus :P Lot.0331 No.2 heritage. Will probably upload some images later. and probably measurements for the new pair if anyone interested...

Thought I would also help.

They are made by 2 different type's of denim. The Gansos are made with D85 (Red Caste) Denim and the Nakame's are made with D330 (Purple Hue) Denim. They are both raw as you can see by the dark indigo color and are both selvage. Gansos have red and white selvage and Nakame's have pink line selvage. They are both STF, but be aware that this season's heritage run's 2 size's lareger than tag size. Hope this helps!;)

nakames were not STF... they are sanforized. less than a half inch shrinkage all around

ILHE1S & Cheep,

Thanks for the info.

I flew home in my new Gansos to visit my folks and my mom thinks they make me look bow-legged. She hates em so much she's gonna pay me $100 to get rid of em. My LA friends were hatin on em too saying they're too flashy. Brush em off and buy a new pair!

If you're interested in getting a pair of Heritage Evisus off the site, I'd definately recommend checking out the "About" section and following the fit/washing directions as they're pretty accurate.

ILHE1S & Cheep,

Thanks for the info.

I flew home in my new Gansos to visit my folks and my mom thinks they make me look bow-legged. She hates em so much she's gonna pay me $100 to get rid of em. My LA friends were hatin on em too saying they're too flashy. Brush em off and buy a new pair!

If you're interested in getting a pair of Heritage Evisus off the site, I'd definately recommend checking out the "About" section and following the fit/washing directions as they're pretty accurate.

No problem!

All I can say is "DO YOU"!!! When it comes to other ppl's opinion's! :cool:

I just got my Evisu Deluxe's in last night and they are a Beaut!!!

Sorry for the indoor pic's don't really get a good feeling for the Hank Dyed. Fit Pic's to follow!

img2013mp0.jpg

Pink Selvage line

img2012al9.jpg

Pink Selvage Line Coin Pocket

img2016hc3.jpg

Inside Left Pocket cert.

img2017qk3.jpg

Deluxe Patch "Love The Metallic Thread"

img2024kg7.jpg