Evisu is still loved!

benzak

To commemorate Memorial Day we are offering 15% discount off everything at the North American store until the 26th of May. Simply use the coupon JSTMTLG on the 2nd page of the checkout (just above your credit card details). And don’t forget we offer FREE SHIPPING and also free returns.

yeah son.

also diggin this tee

esu08gmts03_1_large.jpg

thing about evisus is that th amount of fakes stormin the market make theyre jeans less appealing, as people would just automatically say, "are those fake?" even though you (like me) spent like £350 on a pair of evisus in Harvey Nichols, it like the effect that fake knock offs did on bape, among other brands.

i think i will sell my small collection of evisu's. sadly so many people are wearing them and i feel the brand has lost its exclusivity. i will keep one pair which i have worn really well. RIP evisu

That is a rather sad thing to say & do - fashion comes and goes - and NOTHING you will ever wear will be exclusive - it's all merchandise.

If you like it then you like it - keep wearing it or else you were already wearing for the wrong reasons.

i think i will sell my small collection of evisu's. sadly so many people are wearing them and i feel the brand has lost its exclusivity. i will keep one pair which i have worn really well. RIP evisu

I understand that sentiment, but Evisu really did it for me back in the day. It's not like the quality went away. It's still well-made with beautiful denim. Who cares about exclusivity? All that matters is how you rock it.

I understand that sentiment, but Evisu really did it for me back in the day. It's not like the quality went away. It's still well-made with beautiful denim. Who cares about exclusivity? All that matters is how you rock it.

Precisely, it's pretty amusing that someone is so concerned with exclusivity, they'd take the initiative to discard their clothing. Enjoy your infinite game of musical chairs Bart.....

Precisely, it's pretty amusing that someone is so concerned with exclusivity, they'd take the initiative to discard their clothing. Enjoy your infinite game of musical chairs Bart.....

hey, i really just think its time for a change. perhaps a pair of PRPS are in order!

3 pairs from the Heritage range I have waiting in the wings, I want to get at least 6 months wear out the large white diacock Evisu before I start on these.

I love the slubbiness of the No1 denim and they may well be my next pair to break in however I love the fit and feel of the Brown-box Evisu/Wrangler with the broken twill they are also a size smaller but fit really comfy and still not sufu tight - I'd never ever wear em that way no apologies though !

2555628015_1b47389b19.jpg

This is another closer view of all the 3 denims together which gives an idea side by side of how they differ in colour & texture.

2555631729_79ed1cfa7f.jpg

Got a few more pairs of unworn beside these too,about 6 I think :eek: one really slim pair that I am going to sell as I don't even come close to ever fitting in but the details are interesting though, can post pics if anyone is interested ?