Got scammed by SF member: starvinglawstudent for a Supreme backpack!

JDM

Quote:

If you paid through credit card, (even through Paypal) you should ask them to help you out. Your CC company will take care of things (Paypal is not good on Customoer service/complaints) and Paypal will have them to deal with, not little ol' you. I was out $700 for a suit that was never even commissioned (I asked the factory, and they eventually said that they'd not received the order from the guy, and that he owed them money besides). I phoned Mastercard, and everything was taken care of. Paypal sent me an email asking that they be contacted first next time, etc..., but I say, fuck'em.

--- Original message by LA Guy on Mar 7, 2006 01:52 PM

yeah I paid with my AMEX through Paypal, my dispute with Paypal is up on March 9th and if I dont get my money that way I have to call AMEX up.

I was going to do a chargeback also, but Paypal said that if I do a chargeback first, then they will have to cancel my dispute. I would like to get this resolved through Paypal first, since it would be alot less headaches. but if he emptied his account already, then i am going to have to call AMEX.

thanks for the suggestion though!

and its now been 28 days since I sent my payment. Still no backpack or refund

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...