chillwave, glo-fi, lo-fi, gorillavsbearcore, hipsterwave, pitchforkcore etc

Macwich

excuse me if i seem overjoyed, but goddammit if i'm not fucking excited right now! just when i thought i missed my one and only chance to see dirty beaches this year (via dum dum girls tour) i see that he's coming back in may for his badlands tour. i'm so out of my mind happy right now seeing as how i've been hearing how engaging his live performance is in person. counting down the days *sigh*

@Oxy yah. Dirty Beaches is awesome live. Saw him last month and it was one of the better solo shows I've seen. Dudes got charisma/swag in spades.

right now im excited for wu lyf's album

3QWxviSD79c

show on friday is sold out but who cares miss sneaking into shows/fake stamping self anyways

Nah. My ride bailed on me so I didn't go either. Bummer

i'm already having similar problems with getting to the black lips show this week. fuck buying tickets in advance. smh

and i listened to tomboy way too early this morning to give my input, i'll listen again later. the audio should be ripped from npr's stream by now, right?

That sucks man. I always buy in advance. Don't want that shit to sell out.

I also listened to Tomboy really early in the morning. And a couple of the songs almost put me to sleep. The rest of it I liked but I still don't think it's as good as Person Pitch. But ill give it another listen when I'm more coherent.

Fuck. Toro show Friday is sold out. Completely forgot about buying tickets until this afternoon.

local 506 tickets? man, i bought those things so early, hahaha. i'm excited to see Braids there as well. kinda sucks show sold out, i probably won't get to talk with the artists like i usually do at that venue because of the excessive crowd.

Fuck. Toro show Friday is sold out. Completely forgot about buying tickets until this afternoon.

If you're willing to make the drive he's playing in Columbia Saturday in a bowling alley. Should be pretty awesome. Tickets are $15. A band from Atlanta called Mermaids is also playing with Toro and they're pretty awesome.