chillwave, glo-fi, lo-fi, gorillavsbearcore, hipsterwave, pitchforkcore etc

Macwich

• 2 weeks later...

whoa! just a few wks ago i was hoping for a new foxes album, and here it comes.

saw best coast and wavves this past saturday, wavves is fucking awesome live. i need help discerning which show to go to next...

destroyer (w/ the war on drugs)

black lips (w/ vivian girls)

yacht

tennis (w/ la sera, holiday shores)

as of right now, i'm thinking yacht b/c i'm most familiar with them and know that their shows can get pretty hype. what do you guys suggest? i need shows that have great potential for moshing.

Oxy. you go to UNC don't you? you going to the twin shadow in april?

yeah i do, and i'm not sure if i'm going to see twin. there's so many other bands playing that venue in april.

it's looking pretty likely, though. will you be there?

i'm in on the whole vinyl deal.

i have this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Technica-AT-PL60USB-Automatic-Driven-Turntable/dp/B002GYTPB8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1297127766&sr=8-2

it comes with audacity which will let you upload the records you have onto your computer. i got this for Christmas from my parents. I would recommend getting the cheaper version of this model that doesn't have the usb port because most records that are coming out these days come with an mp3 download and if they don't you can find it on the internet. but i've had no problems with this player. so, i'd recommend anything from audio-technica.