chillwave, glo-fi, lo-fi, gorillavsbearcore, hipsterwave, pitchforkcore etc

Macwich

This might be a repost or might not even go here, I have been listen to a lot of I'm not a gun. If you guys haven't checked them out I would recommend it.

I couldn't find a video for Make sense and loose but here is there myspace link its the first song.

http://www.myspace.com/imnotagunofficial

Also, is there a post rock thread? I can't find one and if there isn't I am going to start it.

Yeah I am excited to hear what comes from TOMBOY

How was Avey Tare? Cool dood i'm assuming?

yeah he's a nice guy-seemed like he was generally happy to talk to people about whatever, and he recommended that i sneak into the 21+ deakin show

i like down there. i've heard it all the way through a couple times, but i haven't really listened to any individual tracks too closely yet.

I like the guys getting their solo stuff out, at the very least it's a great way for them to realize and test out anything they might want to build on later when collaborating

yeah he's a nice guy-seemed like he was generally happy to talk to people about whatever, and he recommended that i sneak into the 21+ deakin show

i like down there. i've heard it all the way through a couple times, but i haven't really listened to any individual tracks too closely yet.

I like the guys getting their solo stuff out, at the very least it's a great way for them to realize and test out anything they might want to build on later when collaborating

That's awesome.. I'm really excited to see what Deakin puts out. I mean he did go to Africa to record a bunch of noises and sounds (which is really interesting in my opinion). Down There is good, I mean it's not as good as I thought it was going to be but I enjoyed it.

I am glad they are branching out and always willing to try new things. Seeing what works and doesn't work .

• 4 weeks later...

a little late on the twin shadow train but his album is fucking awesome:

fZypuUi_Ggc

New small black is dope as well:

MstegEgxsD0

and of course the wild nothing EP is rad:

Lq4zqmjH2Gc

come on chillwave thread, don't die on me!

p.s. pm for links if you want any of this goodness.

saw Morning Benders w Twin Sister and Cults last night. Not to be a downer, but Cults shouldn't have filled out their band, or at least tweaked the mix so it wasn't so bass-heavy. It turned these charming little songs into plodding alt-rock.

Twin Sister was alright. Morning Benders sounded like Jason Mraz or Maroon 5.