chillwave, glo-fi, lo-fi, gorillavsbearcore, hipsterwave, pitchforkcore etc

Macwich

just got back from toro y moi and caribou. skipped caribou so i could talk to chaz and andy the drummer. i was trying to explain to them that i can help them tour in japan next year. can anyone help me get in touch through a more direct route that their bullshit myspace page? either way, great show.

hey man, ill be seeing him friday night. i can give them your number or something if youd like or whatever means you think is best?

You guys ever listened to the avalanches? they released an LP in 2000 that blew everyone away and then have done nothing since. but their shit is sick.

check it out:

DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED

and new washed out is fucking rad:

KoN2IvLlK8w

The Twin Sister and Memory House will be here in August. As well waiting to see Autolux and Gold Panda.

Waiting for the debut of the new Beach House, they released that new single "boyfriend" which is awessoommeee...

new panda bear bootleg came out today from Primavera sound.

SO rad. here's a few songs that gVb posted.

http://www.gorillavsbear.net/2010/07/08/panda-bear-live-at-primavera-sound/

and here's the entire show:

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/koolkitchen

(scroll down a little bit and you'll find it)

the father of chillwave is killin' it.

^ FUCK yeah. crazy how the avs have been brought up, it all comes full circle i guess. Since I Left You is in my top 3 albums of all time.. they've been saying they're coming out with a 2nd LP for like 3 years now.. but most recently have said they're working with Ariel Pink for the vocals. i know for sure Air France has been heavily influenced by the avs.. you can tell.

and holy shit what a late pass on the Baths LP. incredible.

The Avalanche's Gimix Mix is a must have.

After that, listen to "Since I Left You".

Un-fucking-believable.

Do you have a link for this?

The Baths LP is absolutely amazing. I can't remember when someone posted it on here, but it seems like it's been at least 3 months. Anyway, it hasn't left my rotation since then.

^ same here. but pitchfork just reviewed it the other day and i thought it was another new album by him but it just had 2 songs that weren't included in the link that was posted in here a while back.

might want to check it out. i was going to post a link but mediafire took it down. :(