Diet Butcher Slim Skin / DBSS tailored blazer

nicelynice

SOLD THANK YOU

Selling a beautiful Diet Butcher Slim Skin tailored jacket from an earlier season. I love the piece, but I simply don't wear blazers enough to make it worth holding on to. The blazer is cut slim and long, with slightly elongated arms which look great either bunched up, cuffed, or simply worn a little past the cuffs.

The inside in lined through the arms and upper body, and left unlined through the lower back and sides for a light, wearable feel, though the seams are stitched with piping for durability. The pockets, collar, and back venting has some very cool stitch detailing, as you can see from the pictures. Arms feature one-button working cuffs, which are easy to cuff for summertime.

Included are original tags, extra buttons, and one cool button that isn't on the jacket itself, but I imagine was intended to replace the main button. There is some wear on the jacket itself, detailed in pictures below - the sleeves have crease marks from being slightly bunched, some of the detail stitching on the pockets and collar is coming loose (I was informed this was the intention of that stitching, but honestly I don't think it looks good), and there is white dirt on the inside collar, which I assume would come out with dry cleaning, and isn't visible when wearing the jacket.

Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the item. It's tagged as a size 2, fitting a 46 or a slim 48, but please check measurements:

Pit to pit (chest): 19 inches

Shoulders: 16.5 inches

Length: 26 inches

Sleeves: 25 inches

The item retailed for over 90,000 yen, about $1000, but in light of the wear, I'm willing to let it go for $350 shipped via UPS 3-day with tracking, plus $20 extra for international buyers.

img4236z.jpg

img4241o.jpg

img4239.jpg

img4240k.jpg

img4242x.jpg

Damage:

Loose stitching on pockets:

img4237m.jpg

Stains on inside collar:

img4243.jpg

Fit pics (please excuse my pajamas and cool Flaming Lips t-shirt):

img4246c.jpg