Lofgren of Japan (Speedway)

RRLselvageDenim

John is a pleasure to communicate with

and to order from. i ordered a couple of dry bones shirts that werent in his catalog and it turned out dry bones had run out of one of the shirts. i was okay with just getting one shirt, but john sourced the other one for retail from a rakuten store even though that cost him more--just because he had already promised he'd get me both shirts! and i didnt have to pay for the extra costs, just the original costs as he quoted in the beginning. i think thats amazing customer service.

Edited by oomslokop

Yep, John is definitely the man. I am finding it hard not purchasing the salt n pepper shirt post above by hollows.

I'll jump on this bandwagon. I got one of those wabash shirts and the thing fits like a glove. I'm on the top of his 38 and it fits incredible, never had a shirt fit so well. the construction is over the top. it was wise to snatch one those second runs up, it fits like no other and is beautiful wabash. his stuff is top notch and one of the easiest transactions ever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by codenamejun, May 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by codenamejun, May 9, 2012 - No reason given

Up in the market is a brand new John Lofgren & Co. ivory x brown cross-woven lattice casquette newsboy cap. I'm sure you all know how amazing this piece is - unfortunately it does not fit me well. Open to trades.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/136579-fs-lofgren-houndstooth-cap-ivrybrn-size-m/

Posted · Hidden by codenamejun, May 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by codenamejun, May 18, 2012 - No reason given

shameless plug: up in the supermarket is a brand new lofgren newsboy cap in brn/ivory houndstooth size medium. i'm sure you all know how great this piece is - unfortunately for me, it doesn't fit will. open to trades.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/136579-fs-lofgren-houndstooth-cap-ivrybrn-size-m/page__p__2750182#entry2750182

im like 99% sure i know this dude. back then he went by "johnny lofgren". i was in the JET program with him and as soon as we shot out of that plane ride from sfo, took a look around at all the other assholes in the program, i turned to him and said "hey man im ditching orientation tomorrow". he was 5 steps ahead of me. dude was well versed in the ways of tokiokan nampa-do and i was getting my ume popped so he offered to show me around town. i just had to tag along to some of his "business" meetings. turns out he was scheming to open up a vintage clothes and jeans thing out there and he had to hook up with contacts and flip levis and shit. i never knew fools were buying assy levis for yenzillions like that. he schooled me on all that redline pocket pet copper tittie minutiae. he was a meganerd in that department. all this fancy jean skirt details is exactly this dudes bag. i mean, if this aint dude, he's got a serious doppleganger evil twin brother singing his songs and bangin his wifey out there in nifonia. in any case, the stuff looks tasty, yatta homie!

People like you are exactly why I don't hang out with other drunken-ass foreigners in Japan.

Those boots look bitchin'. A little too pricy for me, but that sole is total nirvana.

Edited by Cold Summer

Aww thats a little dream crushing... Bill has had me hyped about these for weeks, then I realize that Im poor.

Also can someone point me towards the salt and pepper chambray Hollows is rocking? Cant seem to find it on the speedway site.

Ha! Thanks Matt! Hi folks, my name is John...nice to meet you all.

Speaking with John last night, we can pretty much scratch the idea of the HH version of his Engineer Boots since it's proven to be challening enough to keep up with Horween version. I think the Horween version is killer and can't wait to get my hands on a pair. I don't like the idea of possibly missing out on my Horween size by holding off for a pair of HH's that may never materialize. "Early adopting" is where it's at.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...