australia :: general

TTT

cotton on > NVR END

haha I kid, cotton on is a piece of shit, haven't been in since I was 11. Unless they have upped there game in the last 8 years I will not be going back.

threads have been pretty dead lately, whats news Australia?

anything happening at neverend BT?

I am thinking about selling my Rick Combats, its too hot and my style seems to be changing. Hmmmmm, they are so nice though.

it can exist fine alongside gap, j crew etc in the

edit: i have actually never even been into a cotton on, do they sell any decent basics or is it all just terrible print t-shirts, striped singlets and ripped denim shorts?

They used to have ok polos, decent basics. The cheapness of their stuff is offensive. It's a good business model I guess. Same goes for General Pants, Dangerfield etc. They might be flawed but its better than nothing.

Can anybody link me to a local site similar to http://www.thegrandsocial.com.au/#

Happy New Years everyone, the rain last night was a huge let down though.

Melvin, make sure you get to imax early coz there's no allocated seating and you can't save seats for people either. Last time I went there to see Transformers 2, my group had to split up. I had to sit right on the side half way up which was decent but some of the others had to sit 2nd from the front and couldn't even see the action properly.

it's my first time at imax.... watched at the melbourne museum.. pretty hugee

me and girl was almost last in the line! it was packed when we get in.. and we were looking all over the place for seats till a kind elderly couple directed us to top middle seats. :D

loved the movie..!. reminisces pocahontas tho.

selling a saba suit. thought i would check interest here before putting on ebay.

light grey herringbone

2 btn twin vent jkt

flat front pant

worn twice

sz 30 pant. sz 36 jkt

looking for around $250 shipped in oz. all offers considered

pm for pics etc. will be on ebay in about a week or so.

Guys a few pages back i mentioned i might have some Geller Glasses available. I am selling my own personal pairs. I have two available.

When i mentioned this i literally got over 15 PM's from people in this thread within a few minutes.. So to keep it fair ive put them up, first in best dressed.

One pair worn one pair new.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=177584