australia :: general

TTT

Thanks for posting that Fenrost, I'm crushing on Mihara pretty hard right now... really good to see it all in tact from the runway, and that big set of images still isn't even 1/4 of the collection. I really like both those boots but all the shoes are steep, even the sandals are $600+

I know Joe's getting these verbatim:

3.PNG6.PNG

(these leggings are backwards, you can see the tag on the waistline and holes are for the back of the knee)

7.PNG8.PNG

4.PNG5.PNG

These shorts with shirt hem, but in black on black. Throw a white shirt or tee in between and you've got layers for days.

2.PNG1.PNG

The shorts Ivans was talking about the other day, but in black (same style but smoother cotton than the black ones above).

Plus a few pieces not here...

-a similar pair of the above Thai pants, cropped to 3/4 length and buttoned up to below the knee,

-the long length cotton/silk big shirt (big visual presence but warm weather wearable),

-the navy coat with braided hem (dope single breast macintosh),

-and a long sleeve black shirt with the same braided hem (personally I liked this piece for summer, similar visual presence to the coat, but with a little more versatility - being light enough for summer but can be worn under a jacket when it's colder)

standardised japanese pricing versus international pricing mel, pricing remains more or less the same in japan each season even for the designers who have recently began presenting overseas (mihara, kumagai, horikawa, etc.).

wish I could load those pics fen, damn cap. :mad: nothing worse than getting something proxied and not having it fit (no return policy lulz, reselling at a loss is a bitch), especially if it's one of your most wanted pieces in an otherwise fairly dull season. ah well...