australia :: general

TTT

I like MA+ wallets a lot but my primary (basically only) criteria for a leather wallet is that it has to be as slim as possible while still holding all the cards I need day to day and provide easy cash access, if I had to fold cash in half like with an MA+ wallet I rather just carry a card wallet...

i hardly fold but slip the notes tho.

mawallet.jpg

The last two look incredible. Really great colour.

Also, Ann D 3-buck sneakers arrived today. Sexy things. I thought that I would have the 'permanent' buckle removed, but I actually prefer it with the strap. They aren't as cool as the AW version, but at that price who could refuse.

nice.. i still think the aw09 better than the aw08. :D

Agreed D - the leather itself looks A M A Z I N G.

this is only a small preview, some other shots i have seen and pieces Richard has told me about sound insane.

Check out the last image, this piece is a REALLY amazing leather that is quite simple but amazing.

yeah, those leather jacket are really amazing eh! love the colors as well.

Also, Ann D 3-buck sneakers arrived today. Sexy things. I thought that I would have the 'permanent' buckle removed, but I actually prefer it with the strap. They aren't as cool as the AW version, but at that price who could refuse.

Don't forget to get the heel soled or they will last like 6 wears!

Don't forget to get the heel soled or they will last like 6 wears!

I think it depends on how you walk and how roughly you wear them. I've always found it weird how some people get major heel drag coz it never happens to my shoes except for the ones I go running in. I think adding soles to sneakers would make them look kinda weird, especially with the design of the sole on these. Adding soles to boots and dress shoes I can understand.

mihara is what im hanging out for biggtime. Only a small order but still cant wait. Also hopefully some decent sunglasses (Still no luck) Julius MA suit/other pieces. Probably get a new phone as well. tired of my iphone.

Cop list is just a fantasy for now though :(

random australian question of the day..

if i wanted to start a particular business, in say, 5 or so years, is it worth setting up an abn/business name/url/etc. now?

how much would i be looking at in upkeep each year? just dun wan no hipster stealing my (proposed) name in the meantime.

http://www.business.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx

Was learning about this shit last year in class, can't remember exactly but you need to look at trade marking your name - costs like $200 for the application and another $250 or so to register it once it's approved. Once again you need to pay a renewal fee each year; somewhere around the 200/300 dollar mark. Basically ensures no one can steal / use your business name, good idea if you're going to start a business although if you don't renew someone else can take the name.

ipaustralia.gov.au/