TTT

australia :: general

buy my stuff and i will do free shipping for everyone here in aussie thread!!!!

fine print:condition only apply to shipping within ozland...

fuck is up with people wanting to try jackets on at your house before buying them.

I'm not a shop bro. read the measurements.

/rant

also, if I was bt I would just pay the 90 to shut the douche up imo.

but that's just imo.

but that's just imo.

second, i would do the same. irregardless file has been made or not.. it's abit tiresome. imo

Guys wanted to try my Obscur on before they bought... Like I would let some speedy little dudes try on a $1500 jacket and do a runner.

Any Sydney peeps know about second coming in darlinghurst? They have diet butchers sneaks half price. White studded and velcros. Curious about the authenticity and shit.

Any Sydney peeps know about second coming in darlinghurst? They have diet butchers sneaks half price. White studded and velcros. Curious about the authenticity and shit.

yeh man they are legit as fuck

http://www.metalburger.com/shoplist/index.html

under darklands..

HOW MUCH!?!??!?! WHAT SIZES!?!?!?!?!

I'm going back tomorrow to pick up a pair of studded ad perhaps the velcros too since they are half price. Don't know what sizes are available or how much they are exacty besides that they are half price. Anyone interested pm me. If anyone wants me to pick them up a pair pm your mobile # and I can call u from the shop or some shit to let u know availability etc. Saves going back and forward here ya know?

Ps they don't stock diet butcher apparel.

^ would be well interested in the black studded, too.

Any of you guys have any Henrik Vibskov Hunter Shorts? Looking to buy a fair, size xs - m

but that's just imo.

How about we all chuck in a few dollars so that he shuts up and leaves this thread alone.

did it cost +1k? You can work out exactly what your going to pay from here (but the website is currently being updated...)

hey guys, i was told that assin in melbourne carrys dior homme, do anyone know if they carry their jeans as well? thanks

I might check out those DBSS wheels tomorrow also.. bad timing, just paid for tickets to South America.. fark

yeah those are just rolled up pants, no shorts in the MA SS10 collection unfortunately. there were a few formal looking shorts in the mainline and MA line last s/s but not much this year:

MA SS09 silk wool twill

MA SS09 thin wool

_7 SS09 cotton nylon

_7 SS09 cotton twill

has anybody figured out a pattern to the vibe-nagano website address so that I can view the item shots from every season? for example, replacing "2009ss" in the address above by "2009fw" doesnt seem to work for me.

alternatively, does vibe-nagano have some sort of directory site with links to the item shots for every season?

are the ss10 item shots out yet?

i find their website difficult to navigate because their "Back" link is always broken.

there is no pattern, they email the link to people on their mailing list when new item shots are online. they generally don't post the link on their blog at all, afaik they haven't uploaded SS10 pics yet nor did they ever upload item shots from the FW09 mainline collection (besides the mid winter pieces).

Any of you guys have any Henrik Vibskov Hunter Shorts? Looking to buy a fair, size xs - m

same man, im looking for an S. ill keep an eye out for you while i also search.

hey guys, i was told that assin in melbourne carrys dior homme, do anyone know if they carry their jeans as well? thanks

Everytime I have gone they have had some in, back in 07 and 08 that is. SO prolly...

I might check out those DBSS wheels tomorrow also.. bad timing, just paid for tickets to South America.. fark

haha they dropped though?Well to Argentina anyway..

haha I totally misunderstood your original post Homme.Homme

I thought you said pieces for some reason.

which are listed on the DBSS website as a stockist.

12 Dixon St.. sorry mang

also mate the clothing listed on their website is gaudy as..

lace_teeblack1_medium.jpg?1253760007

lol