australia :: general

TTT

^lol umad?

I negged you for a + 1 unhelpful post but now i am just doing it for the hell of it.

i can see the neg has had some effect and you are now trying to be kind of helpful at least.

photobooths are fun and that type is rare anywhere in australia mane but maybe you aren't asian and don't understand photoboothery (?)

edit: also selectively quoting means i guess you agree with the rest of the advice anyway -_- ide

i helped sdes because i didnt want him to take on any of your shit advice.

enjoy your vintage 'photoboothery' you gimp

• 1 month later...

jaac

I haven't asked around so I don't know whether any cobblers in brissie have it or not, but I doubt it anyway. But, I remember passing through one of the cobbler in a small alley in Melbourne that had vibram soles, but not sure about the cristy. Might have to get one from ebay, but the shipping cost here is more than the sole itself damn

Hi all,

I am just curious and thought I would ask, what do you guys think of the mens fashion scene in Australia? There never seems to be anything really exciting or interesting happening.... Are there any local labels you guys like or buy? I find it hard to find anything I want to spend money on so I would just like to hear others thoughts?

i think its the Incu shop line. I tried on their sweatshirts, they were outa my sizes but i wanted to kop on sale. had a nice green one. sizing was all over the place though.

Yeh I got the grey sweatshirt for $60. Its is amazing quality and fit. However, I got the extra small (lol?). I have a 39" chest...

while The red sweatshirt in size small was way too tight. Go figure.

Edited by Cameron Soleimani

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone here buy cigarettes online? is the quota for free tax/duty still 250 sticks and under? also what are some good sites?

edit: just read the customs website and through post there seems to be duty payable. but i can't find what the exact rates are.

Edited by swooc

vibram soles

Personally I never put rubber/vibram/topy soles on my shoes because it looks ugly and it traps moisture in the shoe. I prefer to wear the leather/original sole of all my shoes and get them resoled if it comes to that.

Hi all,

I am just curious and thought I would ask, what do you guys think of the mens fashion scene in Australia? There never seems to be anything really exciting or interesting happening....

'PAM' is really exciting imo. They're an Australian label. There's quite a bit going on in medium level fashion in Melb etc.