australia :: general

TTT

Merry Christmas you guys! Can't wait till I'm back in Sydney on Monday.

Merry Christmas y'all.

Late pass on the Mihara stuff, but I am beasting for this:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk38/archivesf2/Miharayasuhiro%20SS2010/?action=view&current=Miharaleatherjacketjpg.jpg

?action=view&current=Miharaleatherjacketjpg.jpg

?action=view&current=Miharaleatherjacketjpg.jpg

Leather looks nice, not sure about that fabric (?) sleeve detail though. Cheaper proxied in Japan?

^ that plastic jawn that your booking confirmations came in from flightcentre. seriously dude it's a waste of money as you'll have it out for all of 5 minutes during your trip, just throw whatever your docs came in into your carry on bag...

Any peeps in Aust interested in some heattech t's from uniqlo? I got six XL white ones. Looks exactly like this without the tag on the bottom of the shirt. Long and slim cut, perfect for chilling at home or using as an undershirt. $12.50 each or 3 for $35 not incl. shipping. Throw me a PM.

bump 10chr

it can exist fine alongside gap, j crew etc in the US and marks spencer in the UK so why not here? muji and jeans mate in japan are all fine. RETAIL HARMONY.

edit: i have actually never even been into a cotton on, do they sell any decent basics or is it all just terrible print t-shirts, striped singlets and ripped denim shorts?

australia is so backward - in terms of mid-range fashion anyway.

the australian license for zara was bought up ages ago and was meant to be open at the launch of westfield bondi junction, but nothing yet.

cotton on has really terrible stuff, i probably wore it last when i was about 14. basics are pretty crappy, just get em from ascolour