australia :: general

TTT

They only had the mid engineer boots 50 - pretty sure its this one:

img0007.jpg

They def look darker in colour and made from stiffer leather compared to the ones ive handled @ yulius flagship store.

They were going for $2kAUD I'm pretty sure. But like I said, you can ask for a better price with these guys. Just tell them you know how much it retails for in Japan haha.

I told the SA that i'd be spreading the word to sufu and told him to prepare coz he'll get shitloads of new customers soon lulz.

Dont think they do fenrost.. I asked for their business card but the SA was so reluctant to give them to me for some reason..kept telling me just to come into the store if i wanted anything.. had to ask him like 3 times before he finally gave me one lol.

Pieces

12 Dixon Street

Haymarket Sydney NSW 2000

tel: 02 9264 5707

Speaking of DD - one of the SA @ Lift etage was rocking those drop crotch wool sweats and they looked fucking good on him... That's just a bad picture imo. Will be copping when it goes on sale @ forward :o

It's a decent store and they're open noon (sometimes 1ish) to 7pm 7 days a week if I'm not mistaken. The SA I keep seeing is friendly and always up for a chat. I didn't pay too much attention to them previously because they keep telling me "next week" whenever I ask about the FW09 stuff.

Pulled the same line on me when they were out of my size.

"We get new shipment next week"

"When?"

"Wednesday"

Go back the following Friday.

Not so fob guy is there. Said they weren't supposed to get a shipment.

Instakop compulsion subsided. Will kop online for less.

Pulled the same line on me when they were out of my size.

"We get new shipment next week"

"When?"

"Wednesday"

Go back the following Friday.

Not so fob guy is there. Said they weren't supposed to get a shipment.

Instakop compulsion subsided. Will kop online for less.

Yeah, the fob SA was hesitant to let me try on the MA leather Size 2... probably feared me harming his precious stock being (cough) muscular. Although since they have more stuff now I'll happily drop by to try on the footwear, wish they had the combats before so I could've tried them on before I bought them in the wrong size online.

Agreed, Its also cheaper. And much cheaper than Darklands.

Also agree on the leggings - though most drop crotch stuff looks terrible when you are standing with your legs together like that.

Wow not bad, about $500 USD cheaper than Forward. I still prefer the Junko/Classic Unbalanced jacket from SS09 though, I hope it pops up on marketplace eventually.

do they have the a/w MA leggings?

Naw I dont think they do swooc. Only pants I saw were the cargo from the _7 mainline. They mostly carry outerwears.

@josh: haha all good man. im pretty sure im gonna email marco soon about the guidi order, let me know if ure still in!

good find melv and ed on pathway! keen to see wheen i get back

agreed, shame on the rest of you sydney dudes for keeping it hush. :P

Julius jut necks sold out on preorders... from a store that isn't already super hyped on sufu and SZ?? Wow.

don't think that jawn needs any more hype, it's sold out on all the japanese webstores in every size except size 1...

Scarfed jacket looks better on Antonioli than it does on Forward. Like the high collar coat too. The Where's-My-Cock? pants are WTF status though.

the high collar coat is the only piece (besides the stoles) that I like at all and even then it looks fairly ill fitting, eh.

JBone - Hells yes for season 5!

D, the high-collar looks nice on Antonioli but terrible on forwardforward. I really like the basics, the knit pull-over and knit scarf.

Forward's pictures are so half-baked with the posing and the lighting, you can barely notice the details on the black DD pieces. You can't even see the pockets on the high collar in Forward.

Though to their credit at least their model knows how the hell to stand when wearing a knitted drop crotch.

BTW best way to mail jeans overseas = international registered mail?

BTW best way to mail jeans overseas = international registered mail?

Don't do it! Montreal will get all crazy on yo face :P

hah

edit: just finished MW2 on Veteran, campaign was epic! cant wait to do some special ops, I love being free of uni :D

Don't do it! Montreal will get all crazy on yo face :P

hah

edit: just finished MW2 on Veteran, campaign was epic! cant wait to do some special ops, I love being free of uni :D

lol did that guy get banned already?

are you playing it on console or pc? curious how the multiplayer works without dedicated servers and the like. I'm going to be away from the pc for 6 weeks so no fragging till 2010 :(