australia :: general

TTT

summer sucks balls. ive got nothing to wear besides uniqlo basic tees + henrik vibskov shorts.

these love handles dont do me any favour either. fml

I also need a pair of heavy cotton pants or something similar (ideally the J/Sutures). Any ideas?

not particularly heavy but sftm curved cotton pant is your friend :P

theyre 220gsm in weight.. not sure if that means much over the net haha. but they hold their shape well i think. not too stiff but not too loose either. aaron is coming over tomoz morn to try on the sample haha.

what size are you adam? ill make sure ill put one aside for you mangz ;) we're only producing a very limited number. so if anyone else here is interested, pm me with your size

I remember loving his 2006 stuff, didn't know who's it was, but I'm feeling the development of his style since then.

Bt, this picture with Ivan made my morning... hope you guys had fun Saturday night!

IMG_3229.JPG

Hey JV - hectic few days showing Yvan around Perth. This was on the streets of NB after a couple hours sleep after the saturday night party.. So spent.

Walking down the road and the girl got excited that she saw Yvan and asked for a photo. Guess its on the net eek!

Hey JV - hectic few days showing Yvan around Perth. This was on the streets of NB after a couple hours sleep after the saturday night party.. So spent.

Walking down the road and the girl got excited that she saw Yvan and asked for a photo. Guess its on the net eek!

The girl runs one of the better Perth-based blogs (http://www.stylevoyeur.com/), I think she works as a stylist too. Did you meet Ivan in Paris?

yea he took several photos of chloe in paris and a couple of me. and yeah he came to perth so the past 4 days has been showing him around etc. So much work to catch up on blergh!

really great guy though. Its insane how well known he is throughout the world.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST WTF OF THE DAY MANGZ.

Ediuno and I were just having some lunch in the city and we decided to look for that DBSS stockist in sydney around Dixon St.

Instead, we found this super small fob store called Pathway (on Dixon st as well). They had Comme Des Garcons PLAY & BLACK on display. We thought we just check the store out.

first thing we noticed when we walked in were the Number (N)ine flannel shirts/tees and some undercover stuff.

I was wearing RO tees and Eddie was rocking his doma shoes. The SA just went to us and goes "do you guys like julius?" then he fucken showed us a whole rack full of julius f/w09, julius MA, some VA tops, DBSS tees/jeans. We were like wtf these are fakes surely... but they weren't.

Best thing about the store were the prices. They had the MA fencing leather listed for $2280 but when I was trying it on, the owner was willing to sell it for $1.8k (coz eddie told him he got it for that price and it was the last one) - and he said that if we are a regular buyer, he's willing to sell julius jawns for japanese retail. They even had the Engineer boots, Blood scarf (someone bought it while we were there), THE wrap cardigan (for $700AUD), etc.

The store is getting the new Jut Necks next week but it was all sold out from pre-orders. He said the store will be carrying VA S/S2010 and they will be renovating the store soon apparently.

Eddie and I asked if he knew about sufu but he said he reads SZ lulz.

edit: just checked the phone number and the address - it's the same store listed on the DBSS site. I guess they've renamed their store from "Pieces" to "Pathway"

edit no2: they are listed on julius' site too..

I think they may be phasing out DBSS and they're not getting any of the N(N)'s last collection.

The store is REALLY small.. There was this azn couple that were buying CdG PLAY tees and they saw me trying this jacket:

img0033.jpg

They asked the SA what julius is and they were just waiting for me to put the jacket down haha. They copped size 2 in the end though.. damn rich bastards. Shame the du cant pull it off with his baggy indigo denim :o

Apparently in the future they want to get CCP in... not too sure how much truth there is to that.

Oh and they had a pair of Augusta left in size 9.. didnt ask how much it was though. Just make sure when you go in, ask for a better price.. he'll likely to take 10% off the marked price.

@notsick - not too sure man, i asked him about it and he said it was sold to someone else already... he was rocking one himself.. super soft and nice...

THIS IS THE BIGGEST WTF OF THE DAY MANGZ.

Ediuno and I were just having some lunch in the city and we decided to look for that DBSS stockist in sydney around Dixon St.

Instead, we found this super small fob store called Pathway (on Dixon st as well). They had Comme Des Garcons PLAY & BLACK on display. We thought we just check the store out.

first thing we noticed when we walked in were the Number (N)ine flannel shirts/tees and some undercover stuff.

I was wearing RO tees and Eddie was rocking his doma shoes. The SA just went to us and goes "do you guys like julius?" then he fucken showed us a whole rack full of julius f/w09, julius MA, some VA tops, DBSS tees/jeans. We were like wtf these are fakes surely... but they weren't.

Best thing about the store were the prices. They had the MA fencing leather listed for $2280 but when I was trying it on, the owner was willing to sell it for $1.8k (coz eddie told him he got it for that price and it was the last one) - and he said that if we are a regular buyer, he's willing to sell julius jawns for japanese retail. They even had the Engineer boots, Blood scarf (someone bought it while we were there), THE wrap cardigan (for $700AUD), etc.

The store is getting the new Jut Necks next week but it was all sold out from pre-orders. He said the store will be carrying VA S/S2010 and they will be renovating the store soon apparently.

Eddie and I asked if he knew about sufu but he said he reads SZ lulz.

edit: just checked the phone number and the address - it's the same store listed on the DBSS site. I guess they've renamed their store from "Pieces" to "Pathway"

edit no2: they are listed on julius' site too..

shame on all you sydney siders for not bringing this to the attention of sufu aus. earlier! :P

but srsly.

edit: how does something of this magnitude go unnoticed?!

Haha pathway leveled up! I walked past there like 18months ago and saw some supreme caps for sale so went inside. Checked it all out and it was legit. SA approached me and began talking about his love for Japanese fashion and started showing mags and how his uncle(?) was gonna help him source all the brands he mentioned for stock in the store. I thought to myself at the time this would probably be done via proxy and similarly priced since a supreme fitted was selling for like 90 bucks. Good stuff pathway, great news.