australia :: general

TTT

If anyone wants my black studded DBSS though, i am about to go to tokyo sunday and could really use the cash, pm me and i will do you a good deal; cheaper than the price in the thread and i will get my brother to send them to you.

CMON GUYSSS.

yeah man shit is terrible. i saw them (the shoes) in the window of the store last night on the way to an event and quickly jumped in to ask how much, dude said they were half price and gave me a quick spiel about how DBSS is not selling etc and last season they had the apparel too and it didn't sell so now they won't stock it any more etc etc. I had never seen or heard of the store before, and in hindsight this should have been indication enough but being in a rush last night I just went on my way without even picking up a pair to look at. Went back today and shit was so bad. Everything else in the store were no-name brands besides some attachment which is undoubtedly fake also.

Oh well, as the saying goes if it's to good to be true it probably ain't true.

happy 7-eleven day, make sure you cop those free slurpees!

FUCK OFF DJI. :D:P

Im diabetic and i hate these free slurpee days. It reminds me of the days when i could have slurpees as a kid but its all changed now.

edit: no hate. *hugs*

FUCK OFF DJI. :D:P

Im diabetic and i hate these free slurpee days. It reminds me of the days when i could have slurpees as a kid but its all changed now.

edit: no hate. *hugs*

haha, sorry man. ;) I had 7 in the space of 3 hours, think I've had enough until this time next year. :o lemon and vanilla flavour kills it, only one store had it though.

DJI. u/we should set up a 'how to' on fromjapan. so many melbourne people have asked. even fi its just in this thread. most people understand how to do it, or at least some of it but are afraid to transfer funds to companies in japan (especially when its for an expensive item). i now use fromjapan and love it.

oh also DJI. have u ever owned a drape cardi from julius. or tried one on? due to the drape im wondering if i can fit into a size 1. i doubt it though.

wtf you guys could really down them slurpies.

went to balmain for adriano zumbo's macaron day yesterday, shit was epic. bought several different flavors including bacon+maple syrup+pancake, chocolate foie gras, cheeseburger.

also anyone else playing dragon age: origins? pretty sure bioware is destroying my life. again.

well they do have instructions on their website, however they're not 100% clear due to the way it's written. I've been helping them test their new website a bit over the past few months, I think the instructions there are a lot clearer. Ray and the team at FJ have always provided an exemplary service, couldn't recommend them more.

never owned a _7 drape cardigan however I have tried one on. the shoulders are cut fairly true to size, however keep in mind that it will stretch as they're made from soft jersey or knit fabrics and they're not the sort of piece that you'd be washing all that often (at all even?). if you can find a size 1 for a reasonable price I'd go for it man, how many drape cardigans do you have now anyway? gotten much wear out of that OV jawn? I can't pull of the drapier pieces, they look too costumey on me.

haha they were free N, still a student concept for me. ended up buying a shit load of breadtop and random azn snacks on the way back though.

haven't tried DA: O yet, been meaning to "acquire" it. never really been that big on rpg's though so not sure if I'll ever end up playing it. want to try demon's souls when I get that though, rpg with the brutally difficult combat of the ninja gaiden games. need to fix my 360 for MW2...

haha they were free N, still a student concept for me. ended up buying a shit load of breadtop and random azn snacks on the way back though.

haven't tried DA: O yet, been meaning to "acquire" it. never really been that big on rpg's though so not sure if I'll ever end up playing it.

sugar brain-freeze baaaaaaaad. it's fkn muggy here atm tho so i will probably get one on the way to dinner tonight.

DA:O is a great game, and i'm a pretty big rpg nerd. waiting to go back to KL to buy the game though, i'm currently playing an "acquired" version. just acquire the skidrow release, and use peerblock to be invisible from big bad corporation who must not be named.

i dont get much wear out of the OV bat shaket atm but im still holding onto it as ill use it as a layering piece when i aquire more of the wardrobe i want. im tempted to sell my julius drape neck as it gets no wear.

the drape i found on Y! isnt black and has texture, which i like but its a size 1 so i prob wont cop.