australia :: general

TTT

I'm going back tomorrow to pick up a pair of studded ad perhaps the velcros too since they are half price. Don't know what sizes are available or how much they are exacty besides that they are half price. Anyone interested pm me. If anyone wants me to pick them up a pair pm your mobile # and I can call u from the shop or some shit to let u know availability etc. Saves going back and forward here ya know?

Ps they don't stock diet butcher apparel.

yeah those are just rolled up pants, no shorts in the MA SS10 collection unfortunately. there were a few formal looking shorts in the mainline and MA line last s/s but not much this year:

MA SS09 silk wool twill

MA SS09 thin wool

_7 SS09 cotton nylon

_7 SS09 cotton twill

has anybody figured out a pattern to the vibe-nagano website address so that I can view the item shots from every season? for example, replacing "2009ss" in the address above by "2009fw" doesnt seem to work for me.

alternatively, does vibe-nagano have some sort of directory site with links to the item shots for every season?

are the ss10 item shots out yet?

i find their website difficult to navigate because their "Back" link is always broken.

there is no pattern, they email the link to people on their mailing list when new item shots are online. they generally don't post the link on their blog at all, afaik they haven't uploaded SS10 pics yet nor did they ever upload item shots from the FW09 mainline collection (besides the mid winter pieces).

haha I totally misunderstood your original post Homme.Homme

I thought you said pieces for some reason.

Any Sydney peeps know about second coming in darlinghurst? They have diet butchers sneaks half price. White studded and velcros. Curious about the authenticity and shit.

which are listed on the DBSS website as a stockist.

12 Dixon St.. sorry mang

also mate the clothing listed on their website is gaudy as..

lace_teeblack1_medium.jpg?1253760007

lol