australia :: general

TTT

they only did it to cash in on seinfield. i think it was stupid for them to show only those 2 episodes in the hopes that people will see it and go 'oh ill watch this show'.

its also dumb that channel 2 owns the first couple of seasons to The Wire and then Channel GO! go and buy the last couple of seasons and show them at the same time.

Guest Montreal
Sorry everyone. Ive done everything in my power for this idiot. I have tried to help him out but he cant help himself. hopefully a mod looks after this.

You've done everything except give me the case ID and refund the money that you owe me. So when you say you've done everything for me, you mean you sent me a pair of torn jeans in a plastic bag and stole my money.

Give me the case ID. Refund my money. It's so fucking simple.

hmm.. what exactly is going on here?

superfuture just received 18 reports from this thread concerning racism, spam, and every other sort of possible offense.

there seems to be a dispute going on which will be looked into, but as far as I can tell there is none of the above...?