australia :: general

TTT

Guest Montreal
this isn't the place for this Montreal, fuck off.

Yes it is. btbam is not returning my emails and told me to f off via PM, so I'm left with no choice but to post this here in hopes that people will be made aware of his shady practices.

Like I said, all I want is this issue resolved and we can go our separate ways. But unfortunately btbam has refused to take responsibility for the fact that he can't package a pair of jeans if his life depended on it and the end result is an unsuspected customer on the other side of the world out $200 and left with a pair of jeans that he cannot even wear.

Guest Montreal
You need serious help. And I'm not just saying that becuase bt is an Aussie, or even for the fact that he has provided fantastic service to me and hundreds of others.

I am saying it becuase you are clearly retarded.

How am I retarded, dumbfuck?

btbam owes me money. Fact.

btbam is refusing to disburse said monies. Fact.

btbam is therefore scamming me. Fact.

Guest Montreal

Unless the mods are accepting payments under the table by btbam, I see no reason for me to be banned.

He scammed me on a transaction that took place on this forum, so I am using this forum to make light of the scam.

Simple as that.

You have some shitty jeans that were damaged during postage, right?

Bt said he will refund you when a damage report has been filed, right?

You are required to file a damage report with the canadian mounties, right?

You haven't filed a damage report with the canadian mounties, right?

You know for a fact that bt's damage report is complete and has been shipped, right?

He is waiting for you. right?

You still have the jeans, right?

He doesn't know whether they are damaged or not, becuase you haven't filed a damage report, right?

You don't want to file a report, or send the jeans back becuase you are a scammer, right?

Unless the mods are accepting payments under the table by btbam, I see no reason for me to be banned.

He scammed me on a transaction that took place on this forum, so I am using this forum to make light of the scam.

Simple as that.

hey fuckface, a scammer is someone who has obtained monies by deceptive means. there has been no deception on btbam's behalf...just your stupidity.

btbam has not reimbursed you because you never bothered to follow the process of filling out a damage report with auspost and/or canadapost like he mentioned many times. is that so hard to comprehend?

Guest Montreal
hey fuckface, a scammer is someone who has obtained monies by deceptive means.

btbam has not reimbursed you because you never bothered to follow the process of filling out a damage report with auspost and/or canadapost like he mentioned many times. is that so hard to comprehend?

Listen jackass, if you had half a brain, you wouldn't have trouble comprehending this. btbam insured the package for $50. Shipping was another $50. I paid a total of $190. So btbam owes me $90, regardless of what happens with the dispute with Australia Post. And this is completely ignoring the fact that I never received anything in the mail to fill out. I asked btbam to contact Australia Post to resend the piece of mail and he has blatantly refused to do so. The fact that btbam is still holding that $90 that he owes me and has just sent me a PM saying he is refusing to pay me makes him a SCAMMER.

go for it Montreal, that'll win people over.

damn d, I was really hoping you'd know of anywhere that would still have stuff from SS09 :( the coming SS10 stuff doesn't appeal to me at all besides the moto. i hardly see any SS09 shorts on y! auctions.

sorry man, I'm not capable of time travel. ;) scouring Y and the classifieds is pretty much the only option for past season stock.

Guest Montreal
ohh wow

edit: nice edit removing the AUSTRALIANS ARE CONVICTS

I still have faith in humanity and believe that btbam will make right with this whole situation. I'm not sure how someone can sleep at night knowing they completely f*cked over someone on the other side of the world and are not willing to do anything to rectify the situation. It all comes down to simple ethics and morals. Perhaps this sort of behavior is encouraged in your part of the world, but I was raised on a simple set of virtues whereby integrity was #1.

Guest Montreal
go for it Montreal, that'll win people over.

It's not about winning people over. Everything that has been stated in this thread is 100% fact. I even posted a screenshot where btbam admits that he will be paying me out of pocket for the difference. Yet I have yet to receive a dime.

Guest Montreal
unless the virtues you were brought up on were to be a whiney little bitch then take it elsewhere.

I will gladly take this elsewhere if you can point me in a direction that will assist in getting this issue resolved. That's all I want. I don't enjoy sitting on my computer, browsing this forum in hopes of catching btbam.

Guest Montreal
that's because you haven't done what he requires. what is the point of posting here then, it won't achieve anything. fuck off.

What does he require? I'm still sitting here waiting for that report that he 'requires', yet he refuses to contact Australia Post to resend it. So what am I supposed to do, fill out a phantom report? Use your head and stop trying to stick up for the local boy simply because he's local. A spade is a spade...

he's given you all the info you need, if you're too dense to do what's asked of you then you aren't getting any refund. I've pointed you in the direction that will assist you in this situation, it's somewhere along the lines of gtfo.

Guest Montreal

He hasn't given me the case ID, which is the only piece of information I need. Not only has he not given me the case ID, he is REFUSING to give it to me. Sounds like someone doesn't want to accept responsibility for being incompetent and now does not want to pay me the money he owes me. And I'm not sure why you're trying to get involved with this when you don't have a fucking clue what's going on.

Guest Montreal

And I'm telling you that I will not 'fuck off' until this issue gets resolved.

If you'd like to get in touch with btbam and let him know about what's going on, that would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps that would help expedite things.

Thank you.