australia :: general

TTT

Haha Yeh I will once I get things in order, but do you feel the cut throat and the strop are just a bit much sometimes? I currently use a standard double edge merkur razor and Urth shaving cream, scrub etc. Mensbiz also has some nice aluminium, alcohol and fragrance free deodorants which are quite pleasant.

Keen to hear what other people use.. or thoughts

p.s. Wire Season 5.

boom! got it the other day for $10 ivan haha

I am into shaving a fair bit. How can i help? Soap wise your best bet is online for really decent soaps. Sandal wood is my preference :)

i use a straight razor - Dovo. and a heap of differant aftershaves etc.

Be a man and use a straight razor - its therapeutic.

Other news.

NAT first post up

[/img]

i'm a n00b when it comes to products bt.. use vitaman after shave but interested in what shaving creams you recommend

pssssssyched 4 NAT!!!!

jcotteri about the razor thread it might not work because lifestyle lounge is hidden to non members, but since you should be able to access it search "classic shaving instruments", 47 pages or something.

I can't wait for the weather to really heat up. Not much going on in Australian summer fashion though.

I have 2 pair of slim slacks I bought last year that were always a bit too loose in the waist, thinking about bringing them to a tailor to turn them into shorts but not sure what length I should go for. perhaps just past the knee or 2/3rds length? just above the knee would probably be too schoolboy-esque imo.

I have 2 pair of slim slacks I bought last year that were always a bit too loose in the waist, thinking about bringing them to a tailor to turn them into shorts but not sure what length I should go for. perhaps just past the knee or 2/3rds length? just above the knee would probably be too schoolboy-esque imo.

Just past the knee would be alright, because when you sit down it will reveal your kneecaps. Don't do the AC/DC thing.

you beigens and your minute amounts of facial hair:p

I quite like shorts that fall down to your knee but it depends on the rise. Are they low rise?

lol, beigens. I haven't shaved since I left for japan and my facial hair still looks like you could wipe it off with a damp cloth. :o

the pants are fairly low rise for slacks, under 23cm I think. still not sure what length to go for, maybe I'll just cut them to length myself and leave the hem raw.

ah ok. i get ya now. no julius comes to mind when you say that but i skip looking at shorts when i browse lookbooks/shows as i hardly ever wear them. Good luck in your search BT, ill keep an eye out for ya. Are you a size 32 or 34?

Guest Montreal

hey con-artist aka btbam, if you see this please respond to my private messages. it's one thing to rip off a member of this forum, it's another to go about your business like nothing happened.

Guest Montreal
ahah wait i just read your post. I look forward to you coming to australia.

Good luck getting your issue fixed now.

So you're basically admitting to being a con-artist.

You run a retail store yet you have no concept of customer service. You offer to ship items yet you have no idea how to package the goods to PROTECT them. You offer to issue a refund, yet you're nowhere to be found when it comes time to actually issue said refund.

otj6le.png

Some of these are really nice. Ill try to find an image of hte exact pairs im looking at.

Guest Montreal
@Bt,

Did he even read that email?

I read the email. I read the part where he said he would be paying out of pocket for the difference. I also read the PM he just sent me basically telling me to go fuck myself and that he wasn't going to pay me shit.

Nice way to run a retail store.

Guest Montreal

I never received the damage report. I don't doubt that it was mailed to me, as I have confirmation from the person handling the case through Aus Post that it was sent, but I never received it. I called Canada Post today asking them if I could resend it and I was told I needed to provide them with a case ID. I asked btbam if he could give me the case ID or request another damage report to be sent and he basically told me to go f*ck myself.

Regardless, he still has a financial obligation to pay me the difference between what was covered under insurance and what wasn't. He has not made good on this obligation, and has been skirting around this issue since day 1. He said he would pay, and that is why I posted a screenshot of the email he sent me.

I just want this issue resolved.