australia :: general

TTT

jcotteri I have no idea but if you have a WP account try this thread

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1161327

I'm not into that crap but they all mention

http://www.mensbiz.com.au/shop/index.php

haha thanks.. Not sure what the whirlpool link is?? It doesn't click through to me and I'm a member as well.

I already use Men's Biz but thanks anyway.. Just wondering if anyone had any other recs, prolly should have stated that I use it already. Oh well.

would love to hear more about these suits Ivans if you feel like it + fit pic?

Also question..

Does anyone here purchase shaving creams and razors online? Recs? Best online stores.. Does anyone use organic soaps or anything? Possibly stupid question..

Funny you should ask.

Just about to order this, one of these, a few of these and this.

Inspired by this.

Had an electric Braun. Never got close enough. Sick of paying five bucks a shave for cartridges. Blunt before I finish.

I'll get some fit pics up soon Jcot. The black suit is beautiful, a bit heavier and stiffer than the 'shale' version. Both are 100% wool I believe.

Also, as you guys probably know, there are two black 'Rick's Jackets' on the various market threads. Same size, different seasons - one SS09 one AW08 - both lambskin. Which one to cop? The AW08 isn't in as good condition but the SS09 version is the same season and leather as my high-collar, which is some-what similar.

hey homie i am same size in nudie and dior so downsizing might not be the way to go. thats just my experience though, diff washes fit different - best to get measurments if you can.

A bit of a rookie question, but its less embarrassing asking here than elsewhere.

If im a 33 in Nudies, would I downsize 1 or 2 sizes for Diors? I was about to grab some off LVR in a 31 but might grab the Nocturnal Nights Black w/ metallic blue sheen in a 32 off the market place, if they fit.

Had an electric Braun. Never got close enough. Sick of paying five bucks a shave for cartridges. Blunt before I finish.

good read corey thanks for that, never get round to buying a brush but definitely will be...

I'll get some fit pics up soon Jcot. The black suit is beautiful, a bit heavier and stiffer than the 'shale' version. Both are 100% wool I believe.

which pants you pair them with ivan? slim leg trousers or the tight trousers? get that fit pic up asap ;)

Am the only one here that doesn't play games???

hah nah j i'm with ya.. fifa is as far as i go with games

yeah i read about that lotek01. at first i was taken back but i think its a bloody good idea. cultural acceptance starts with understanding anothers background and 'view'.

good to hear LC07, just cause something is offered doesnt mean you have to accept. not enough people say NO these days.

would love to hear more about these suits Ivans if you feel like it + fit pic?

Also question..

Does anyone here purchase shaving creams and razors online? Recs? Best online stores.. Does anyone use organic soaps or anything? Possibly stupid question..

I am into shaving a fair bit. How can i help? Soap wise your best bet is online for really decent soaps. Sandal wood is my preference :)

i use a straight razor - Dovo. and a heap of differant aftershaves etc.

Be a man and use a straight razor - its therapeutic.

Other news.

NAT first post up

and Obscur and OV Post going up sooner than later.

NVRAdd.jpg