australia :: general

TTT

wow, mad beans - i wonder how that works... maybe its just my close-mindedness but always thought technical ppl are supposed to be dominated by one side of the brain and artsy ppl the other.... but then again...da vinci was pretty good with both wasnt he?

anyway, i'm a petroleum engineer but always wanted to study graphic design or architecture - traditional asian parenting ended up getting the better of me ...

^ Where and when is that corey?

...and just randomly, its always interesting to find (soon to be or professional) engineers/scientists (i.e. DJI and a few others here) interested in fashion/arts... quite a rare breed i reckon

Lol! Taking me as an example, could you imagine a computer geek and programming guy like me who can sit in front of computers all day and night long would be interested and enthusiastic in fashion/arts? :D

I plan to cop off rakuten.

hide-san can get faliero sarti direct without any proxy fees, I'd try him first.

electronics engineer/applied physicist graduating at the end of the year, just spent about 9 hours today finishing a 3K+ word report (in scientific journal format and terminology) for my research project on gas sensing and hydrogen production applications. :o

Like our motto says – Listen with your Eyes. Hear with your Gaze. As Seam after Seam, Thread after Thread – unfolds a voice – Song for the Mute is an attempt to allow people a return to expression and personality in their garments. That’s a message we want everyone to hear.

forrrrreal?

nohate.

If you could pick someone famous that best represents your labels style, who would it be? Alternatively, what famous person/s would you want wearing your label?

johnny depp...?

hahah shit you had me worried for a second there sam.

@home - first timer man, go easy on me! that question was the hardest :(

^ Where and when is that corey?

Start Time:

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 7:30pm

End Time:

Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 9:00pm

Carriageworks 245 Wilson Street, Free parking: Enter at 229 Wilson Street, Eveleigh NSW 2015 (near Redfern)

So how many of you guys are into weights? I am a few weeks in now :P trying to build lean muscle rather than mass, still want my jawns to fit :P haha

I am haha I have troubles with some of my clothes, but i'm not as next level of most of the cats of this site..

And good stuff Melvin, INK is looking the goods! When do you think you'll have SFTM items for purchase? Obviously AW10, but what time period and what outlets?

Thanks corey/jaypee!

We will aim to have Ink delivered to our stockists by late feb. It's quite a concise collection so we are only dealing with no more than 2 manufacturers. However some of the pieces are quite complex (i.e. Gathered Coat) where we would like to check the pieces individually before we send it out.

RE: outlets - will update you on that issue soon (on our official SFTM thread over @ superblurber) after we receive all the orders next week!

Went and had a look at 'Incu presents Topshop' today. Was worthless for me, but can understand while it will do well. The men's selection was just too small imo.

Also went to talk to Andrew at Andrew McDonald's today for my first fitting for some new custom mandals - pretty excited to see what he can cook up.

I also got snapped by some guy for Cream magazine. Pretty bummed I wasn't steezed up. It was too hot for anything decent, so I'll probably look like a douche. He had a blog too, but I can't remember the name... something about spaghetti.

edit: Oh yeah, I bought another St. Augustine Academy suit as well.

would love to hear more about these suits Ivans if you feel like it + fit pic?

Also question..

Does anyone here purchase shaving creams and razors online? Recs? Best online stores.. Does anyone use organic soaps or anything? Possibly stupid question..

Anyone looking to buy a netbook? Going to sell my 99% working one, barely used it since i got it, same as this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MSI-Wind-U100-Mini-Netbook-2GB-N270-80GB-Extra-Battery_W0QQitemZ130340002731QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_comp_laptop?hash=item1e58de9bab#ht_578wt_1165

but with a 120gb hdd instead and 1gb memory. I'd be willing to sell it for a lot less then what it's going for on ebay to anyone on here or ill put it on ebay. PM me if your interested

A bit of a rookie question, but its less embarrassing asking here than elsewhere.

If im a 33 in Nudies, would I downsize 1 or 2 sizes for Diors? I was about to grab some off LVR in a 31 but might grab the Nocturnal Nights Black w/ metallic blue sheen in a 32 off the market place, if they fit.